Perfect Match-ED

Based on Episode: Perfect Match from 101 DS.

Roxy was charging while her tongue was flying in her open mouth. What? Do you expect all dogs to run with mouths closed only? Anyhow Dolly was waiting on a side of a teeter-totter for her friend. Which you will soon realize why.

"Stand by, Roxy!" Dolly said waiting for the moment.

"Ooooh yeah!" Roxy exclaimed before jumping on the other side of a teeter-totter and making Dolly flip as she was catapulted.

"Bow WACKA WOOOW!" Dolly exclaimed her catchphrase as she made a stunt. Then she dive to the water and popped up from the water with a trash can lid on her. Roxy then came and with Dolly exclaimed:

"Bullseye!"

"So cool girls!" Ed said as he came to them but eventually ended up tripping, felling to the water. Ed popped up from it and laughed.

"Nice one with that stunt, you two." Eddy said smiling.

"Ready?" Asked Roxie her best friend as she smiled toothily.

"Born ready!" Dolly said as she took the trash can lid into her mouth ready to throw.

"Yeah!" Roxy exclaimed now having fun. When Dolly threw it, the rottweiler chased after it. Roxy chased after it until she stopped at a halt as the lid flew at someone. She winced as the lid hit someone.

"OW! Hey!" The voice exclaimed in pain as the bush revealed Dylan. Of course, he was the one who got hit.

"Dylan!" Double D's voice came as we can hear him coming to him worried if he's alright. "Are you ok?"

"I'm fine Double D..." Dylan replied.

When Roxie opened her eyes and saw Dylan. She had wide eyes open. She was of course you guessed it - Lovestruck. We are getting into her vision. There is a pink background and there was Dylan who flipped his ears and showed his (surprisingly) his abs saying in (for some reason) husky tone:

"I believe this is yours?"

Back to 3rd person view!

Dolly chuckled coming from behind Roxy. Ed and Eddy came also laughing.

"Sorry, Dude," Dolly said chuckling. "But your head was in the way! Right Roxy?"

There was no response from her which confused Dolly, Eddy and Ed. They looked and noticed she was smiling strangely. IN cartoonish fashion Roxies mouth just turned into a heart in a second while trying to come up to say something, but only muttering unintelligible gibberish. Dylan in reality of course was nervous and frightened. He was hiding behind the lid. Fergus came to check up what was going on.

"Oh. H-Hello." Dylan stammered nervously. "Uh... Roxy. Hehe..."

Roxy didn't responded as she was still looking lovestruck. Ed then poked her saying:

"Wakey Wakey!"

That didn't worked also. So Dolly decided to go back with her saying good-byes:

"Uuuh, Later dudes!"

With that said Dolly then get Roxy away as Eddy and Ed followed them. Fergus smirked teasingly at Dylan saying, while Double D looked confused at the Dalmatian:

"Woo hoo hoo D-Dog! Roxy makes you nervous, eh?"

"She's a rottweiler," Dylan responded. "of course, she makes me nervous!"

"You're definitely in there pal!" The fox said smirking as Dylan escaped.

"Dylan wait!" Double D said as he walked to him. "What's the matter?"