An Dalmatian is Born

Authors note: The story takes place after some days as Eds, Dolly and Dylan were free from being grounded. Or if you want you can imagine that Delilah and Doug forgot about the punishment. Happens to my mom a bit.

Ed was reading some comics. It was mostly a monster comic to say at least. He won't mind playing with the puppies if they want to, but for now, he just wanted to take some rest for a bit. He hasn't been reading since the day he and his friends got inside Double D's aunt house!

"What are ya reading, Ed?" A familiar voice asked.

Ed looked at the black Dalmatian with a smile saying:

"Hello, Dante! Just reading this new monster comic I bought."

He showed a comic book. On the cover, it was 8 eyed tentacle monster with five eyes. Two tentacles had humans captured by them while some tentacles had captured cars. The title on top of the cover reads: "The Terror of Grungeron".

"What's it about, if I may ask?" Dante asked not hiding a little curiosity. He wasn't interested in some pictures, but this title and cover picked an interest for a goth dalmatian.

"It's about a failed experiment made by Rick Villendoock," Ed said as he gave a comic to Dante and then started posing. "It was supposed to be created creature to have revenge on the director who stole the idea and then his experiment backfired turning into the crunchy monster called 'Grungeron' and makes terror in the city."

Dante was quite surprised. He found Ed is more likely funny and goofy, but also low intelligent like Diesel. Not to mention they both had a monobrow. Then the similarities ended here for Dante. He didn't read any comics that Ed bought so he had no clue about it.

"Say, may I read it?" Dante asked quite wanting to read it.

"Sure!" Ed said smiling. "We can read it together if you want."

"Eh why not," Dante said with a shrug. "small company isn't so bad."

And with that said they were reading a monster comic together while pups were playing.

"So Dawkins, might tell me how does Kibble Pump and work?"

Double D was kinda curious about those inventions. However, he didn't get any chance when Eddy dragged him and Ed yet another scam, alongside Dolly and Dylan.

"Well, you see before we use Kibble Pump we use bowl flinger just in case for some extra jumping and stuff. Siblings are energetic... Most of them are."

"Haha, That's true." Double D chuckled sheepishly. "Pups are very energetic after all."

"Yeah..." Dawkins said nodding then returned to the subject. "Anyway. Kibble Pump is used for giving the kibble by shooting correctly on the bowl as you may already have guessed."

"Yes, I do." Double D admitted. "I've also noticed here that you attached the hose through the accordion in other to give some air pressure for kibble flew through the hose."

"A plus for you, Edward. When I press the button of an accordion it. Despite the sound, it will bring some air pressure as you already know. Putting the kibble inside an accordion then clicking a button will not only make sounds but also shoots the kibble from the hose."

Double D nodded. Of course, it did make sense why it was hoose on the Kibble Pump. Although normally everyone just filled the bowl from the bag, knowing that there are 99 pups (Dylan and Dolly included) it's not quite a surprise to know why it was invented.

"May I at least test it out." Double D asked kinda wanting to try it.

"I dunno about it, Edward," Dawkins said unsure. "Last time we let someone was ."