Welcome to London Ed-Boys!

Story by Fenris0604 (deviantart username)

All rights is dedicated to rightfull owners of their show:

101 Dalmatian Street is owned by Disney, while Ed Edd n Eddy is owned by A.K.A Cartoons (Danny Antonucci) and Cartoon Network

This story takes place in events of Big Picture Show movie.

In the forest there were three boys walking in the meadow of nowhere.

"I'll tell ya! We will meet my bro and he will tell you anything!" The short boy says in sassy yet with cocky attitude.

Meet Eddy the con artist and leader of the two boys following him. He wears yellow polo shirt with purple collar and sleeve hams with a red vertical line on the right side. He's also wearing light blue pants with wallet chain and also wears red shoes. His skin was pinkish... colour. He also have 3 black hairs sticking out from the head. Speaking of head he looks like as if he never had a neck.

"Oh man oh man!" The big than the other two exclaimed with happy and joyfull tone, turning to the other boy. "I can't wait to see Eddy's Brother DOUBLE D!"

This is Ed. He's a muscle, but he doesn't have an actual brain so... Sometimes it happend to that. Ed wears green long sleeved jacket and red and white striped shirt. Dark purple pants and black shoes. He has also yellow skin.

"Yeah I've heard that Ed." Said the boy named Double D. A sensitive, yet intelligent boy. He wears a red t-shirt and the purple shorts. On his head there is black ski hat with two white stripes on each sides. He has a big chin and his skin is desert sand-beige.

"Come on guys!" Eddy told his sidekicks. "Bro won't just get the letter from us!"

At the word 'letter' Double D started to think. As if he was forgetting something that felled off in his head. After pondering for a moment. He realized something as his eyes widened. He looked at the two.

"Wait, Gentleman!" Double D called out making two stop running and looking at him confused. "I don't think we have to go to your brothers house, Eddy."

"What do you mean, Sockhead?" Eddy asked irritated. What does he mean it anyway?

"Well for your information..." Double D said as he took the paper from his hat. "I've got this letter from my aunt, Dodie smith. She lives in London. I was about to read it, before you came in and had to read it later after we made the 'scam that went horribly wrong'."

The last word was a little bit irritated toned. This scam was horribly wrong like hell. It was supposed to be great carnvial with lots of fun and joy, but only thing that happend was just chaos and misfortune. Double D coughed up a bit, before reading it.

"Dear Eddward,

I am leaving the london and get to the tropical island for a time being. I know your parents were working really long lately, so I decided to leave a house for you.

Of course you can bring your friends Ed and Eddy, since you three don't like separated from each other.

Sadly I haven't brought three tickets for you and your friends. So I asked Dr. Marco Dolittle (my old friend) to bring you here in secret.

Be safe in those travels Edward. My house is 101 Dalmatian Street in Candem Town.

Your dear loving aunt,
Dodie Smith."

"Who the flip is that Dr. Marco Little?" Eddy asked confused putting his hands on his hips.

"It's Dr. Marco Dolittle, Eddy" Double D corrected his friend. "I'm not sure where to find him. I don't even know who he is!"