Her cheeks flushed darker and her hips leaned into my moving hand more.

I curled my fingers and began to use my thumb to rub circles on her clit.
"D-Daddy."
She moaned.

I took her lips into mine and kissed her. She moaned into my mouth and rode my fingers harder. I gripped her hair and moved her head to the side to get better access to her mouth.

Our tongues touched and she instantly submitted to me. I touched ever crevices of her mouth and danced with her tongue.

I finally curled and press her g-spot hard. She released my lips and leaned her head back onto the bed and arched her back more.

"Oh Daddy."
She squeezed around my fingers and I felt her release on them.

I smirked as she finally fell back onto the bed and let out long breaths. Her eyes were closed and her hair was a bit of a mess and her neck looked like a canvas covered in red splotches with accents of purple and blue included.

I removed my fingers and brought them up to my mouth. She opened her eyes just as I put them in my mouth. She blushed harder and turned her head to the side again.

I took my fingers out of my mouth with a pop and then grabbed her chin to make her look at me again.
"Little girl don't be embarrassed."
I leaned in further.
"You taste quite exquisite."

She turned even darker and squirmed underneath me. I removed my hand from her hair and got up. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. She leaned her head tiredly on my shoulder.

"What are y-you doing C-Charlie?"

I stroked and rubbed her hair as we entered the bathroom. I placed her on the side. She leaned into the wall and then looked up at me. I rolled my sleeves up before going to start the bath.

I turned the taps and grabbed some scented soap from under the sink and some bubble mixture to place in it. She seemed like the type to enjoy them.

"You ,my darling, are going to have a bath so you don't get an infection."
She blushed as I turned back around.

Her legs were now crossed over and her hands covered her breasts. I don't think so.

I walked up to her and removed them. I kissed each one of her breasts while looking her in the eye. She moaned a little and squeezed her thighs together.

"Don't be shy now baby. You look absolutely ravishing."

She blushed and pulled me into a hug. I was a little surprise but hugged her back instantly and placed my hands on her back to pull her closer to me. I was stood between her legs. Her hands were around my neck and mine were around her back.

We stayed like that ,in wonderful peace and happiness, until
I reluctantly moved away from her embrace and to check the bath. I walked backwards to check the temperature of it. The water was warm but not boiling hot.

I nodded my head and then walked back over to her. I knew she had washed her hair this morning so I took the hair tie of my wrist and put her soft hair in a bun so it wouldn't get wet.

I picked her up. I could see the ring I had given her placed on the side near the sink.

I walked over to the bath and placed her in it. She got in and leaned backwards and sighed in content.