Chapter Ten

Seven months later...

Jades POV
I woke up to the sound of Perrie already playing with Ethan. He was sitting on the bed laughing while Perrie was making faces to him. "Perrie what are you doing? Your not supposed to see the bride before the wedding" I said realizing I needed to shower and get ready. "You know I don't play by the rules babe" she said grabbing Ethan and putting him back in his crib.

"Now before I go I need to give you something I won't be able to give you in front of people the way I want to" Perrie said.

"What's that?" I replied.

She then grabbed me by the waist and pulled me into a deep passionate kiss, a kiss that made me fall in love all over again. "See you there beautiful" she said lastly.

I was getting ready and finally my friends came in and helped me. Danielle and Leigh came in to help, along with jed. He helped me fix my hair, never knew he was good at it.

"You look absolutely beautiful" Leigh said, tears starting to fill her eyes. "It's almost time" jed said.

I looked in the mirror one last time, I took a deep breath. "I'm marrying the love of my life today" tears also started to form but I quickly tapped them so it won't ruin my make up. I couldn't wait wait to see Perrie in her suit, whatever it is I need to see it.

"It's time" jed said lastly. I went hand in hand with my uncle. "You look beautiful sweet heart" he said. He was like my only father figure now. "I'm proud of you mija" he said. "Thank you tío"

The doors opened and the music started playing. I walked down the aisle with the biggest smile on my face. Tears already started to form, as I got there Perrie was wearing a tuxedo and she was also crying. I'm looking into the eyes of the women I first fell in love with.

"You may say your vows"

"Okay so I'm not really good at these type of stuff but Perrie Edwards has brought this new person out of me, it all started when we first met, it wasn't really romantic but I knew it was love at first sight, no matter how hard I tried to reject those feelings, I couldn't. Perrie Edwards was the one who made me the happiest person, a person who has made me feel love, a type of love that I never felt in all my years. A love that I've been waiting for, she brought it to me these past months, yes it may of been a short time but you just know when love is real, when you miss someone when their gone you love them, when you miss their smile you love them, that's the way I feel about Perrie Edwards, I never knew love existed, I thought it existed to those who didn't try, but turns out when you let someone into your life they become someone you love and will love no matter what. You brought me the kid I always wanted and I hope we can have more, Perrie Edwards, I love you, I can't wait to start this new chapter with you, forever and always" after I finished what I said the crowd clapped and cheered while Perrie was crying her eyes out.

"Perrie Edwards your turn"

"Wow I am not that good with words either but I just want to start with jade thirlwall, I love you, I love you like crazy, just like the first time we met I never knew love at first sight existed. But there was always something about you that made me fall in love, that night was probably the night I fell in love with you, with the crazy drama we went through we still managed to stick by each other's side. And I hope you know I love you no matter what. I will risk anything with you, if that means giving you my heart in order for you to exist I will do just that. Everytime we are separated I miss you like crazy. I remember we had to plan part of our wedding through a call because I had to go take care of my aunt and we were without each other for a month, I knew that if I couldn't handle one month I couldn't imagine a life without you. You have also brought me happiness in my life, the one I've been wanting for years and I finally got it, that's what makes you special. I am also lucky that you were the woman that brought me kids. I want a big family, your the only one I want, I love you forever and always" against lastly the crowd cheered and clapped.