Chapter Seven

One month later....... (lots of sex)

Jades POV
      I have been feeling a bit off, more hungry and sometimes disgusted. I've also realized I'm more emotional and sensitive. Like the other day I got mad at Perrie for something that wasn't even her fault. I don't know what was wrong with me. It was around six in the afternoon and I was still hungry though I ate like an hour or two ago.

The last thing I could remember was falling to the ground.

——————-

As I was waking up I realized I was on the couch. Perrie was sitting watching tv while holding my hand. I squeezed it a little to let her know I'm awake. "Babe are you okay? How do you feel? Do you want me to take you to the hospital?" She asked me checking my forehead. "I'm fine I think I was just too dizzy and I didn't eat yesterday. Maybe low on sugar as well" I told her. "Good, let me get you some juice" she then got up and went to go get it.

"So should we invite Leigh and jesy over? Have them watch movies with us play games?" She said across the room. "Yeah I'm gonna call them right now to let them know".

"They are about to come to the door" I said. A couple seconds later we heard the knock. "Hey guys!!" They both said. "Wow you brought never have I ever" I said excitedly, I always loved that game I don't know why. "Yes after a couple of drinks we should play!" Jesy said. Oops the truth will come out.

————————

"Never have I ever slept with someone on the first date" Leigh said. Me leigh jesy and Perrie sipped our drinks, I was surprised Perrie drank a little. I don't mind her drinking just I never seen her take one sip.

"Never have I ever had more than three orgasms in one night" I said. I could feel Perries eyes on me, like all over my body, once I turned to look at her she was smirking and bit her lip while looking at my body then looked at me straight in the eyes and winked at me. I felt super turned on by that one small movement. I drank mine along with perrie while jesy and Leigh didn't. "Does two orgasms count? I mean we were quite tired" jesy joked earning a playful punch in the arm by Leigh.

"Never have I ever slept with your boss" no one drank their drinks. "I could never do that, I'd feel grossed out, especially once the rumor gets around you'll lose your shits" Leigh said.

"Never have I ever swallowed" Jesy said. "Well that was in the past" Leigh said drinking her drink with me. Again, I felt those blue eyes on me.

I  took a look at Perrie and saw that she was hard. I saw the member through her jeans. I bit my lip looking at it and felt my arousal getting crazier, even feeling a heart beat down there.

——————-
As we were watching a movie, a scene came up where a woman just had sex with a man then a month later she found out she was pregnant with his kid. I saw that I had the same symptoms as the woman had in the movie and that's when I started to fidget my fingers. No one noticed accept for Leigh. Perrie was falling asleep along with jesy watcing the movie too entertained.

I started to feel sick and I went to the bathroom to throw up. I could hear Leigh coming after me. "Jade, what's wrong?" She asked me. "Nothings wrong leigh just feel kinda sick today" I said knowing that wasn't the truth. "Cmon jade I know your lying, tell me the truth" she replied. "Fine. I.....might....be............*sighs* pregnant" I said. "I knew it, since I saw you fidget and feeling your stomach I knew something was up, after a while I realized you could be pregnant" Leigh has some type of brain that shocks me sometimes. "Wow" I chuckled. "That's your response?" She giggled. "I mean yeah I don't know what to say you basically figured it all out" "take a pregnancy test then you'll know for sure tel me the results after, me and Jesus gotta go see you tomorrow alright, everything's gonna be okay" she pulled me into a hug, "thank you leigh means a lot Goodnight".