Chapter three

The two were having a blast on the ride. They were singing along to the amazing Melanie Martinez again. Though while jade was singing, Perrie was thinking about asking jade on a date. Well that's basically what Perrie was doing all night last night. Just thinking about asking jade out to the most amazing date the brunette will go on. The blonde was just admiring jades beautiful features while imagining. Anyways they were getting closer to jades moms house. Thats when the brunette started to get even more nervous than she was. "It's gonna be okay, anyways I'm here if anything happens" Perrie tried comforting jade. Though jade knew her mom was so cruel she might hurt Perrie as well and that's what she didn't want to happen. She just wanted her mom to be a better person. That's all she wanted, as a kid her mom mistreated her, always called her ugly, always made her feel useless, always made her feel like she wasn't a human being. But like I said before jade just wanted her mom to love her and accept her. It won't be that easy.

As they were walking up to the door jade started to panic. "What if my mom just tricked me here to hurt me? What if she just wants to make me feel even more useless, what if she just wants my money?, what if she-" Perrie cut her off by kissing her on the lips. "Nothing is going to happen because I'm here and I won't let her hurt you" Perrie said while jade smiled back and knocked. "Hey Jadeeeeee!!!! Omg darling how are you?!!" Jades mom said as she hugged jade very tight with a big smile. "I'm doing great mom, how are you?". "I'm doing fine sweetheart" mom said. "Well who is this girly here with you?" She asked. "I'm Perrie Edwards, nice to meet you Ms. Thirlwall" Perrie said shaking her hand. "Please call me Norma sweety" Norma said.

"Ahh same old house" jade said that quickly got Perries attention. "You guys had this house your whole lives?" She asked jade. "Yeah ever since I was nine years old" jade started to remember the memories, all the bad ones. She was automatically interrupted by her mom "jade why don't you go and show Perrie your room while I finish cooking" Norma said. "Okay, Cmon let's go Perrie" jade pulled Perrie with her to her old room.

"Wow you were a nerd"

"A nerd that pretty much loved music their whole lives"

"I can see, have you ever written music?"

"I have I just always thought they've been pretty horrible"

"They won't be bad unless you actually try fixing them and making them into better lyrics"

"You know you may not know this but you help a lot but in a way where it sounds kind of mean"

"*laughs* I've been told that many times by some of my friends but I kind of just try to be nice about it and I actually mean it to be nice but sometimes it doesn't come out that way"

"That's something your going to need to learn more about"

It was quiet for a while until they sat on the edge of the bed and Perrie leaned in and kissed jade again on the lips. It was like two puzzles fitting perfectly together. Their lips and tongue moved in a perfect rhythm. It felt like butterflies shooting out of a blaster. They both went on at it for a while till Perrie started to zip jades dress down all the way down. "Wow no panties I see" Perrie grinned.  Jade was smirking but turned Perries face to kiss her again. She started to untie Perries belt then unbutton her jeans. She pulled out her hard member and started sucking. While bopping her head up and down the blonde held a handful of jades hair, making her head bop faster. Until Perrie pulled jades head off her dick she grabbed her and picked her up. She pressed her against the wall and slid her member inside her wet folds. She started pumping in her harshly. "Is this one of your fantasies, for.....fuck...... s-someone to catching u-us?" The brunette tried saying. "Can't even speak right, am I that good? Your so fucking tight" the blonde moaned. "Try to keep it down eh" the blonde said to jade who couldn't keep her moans to herself. The blonde then kissed her to keep the loud moans from coming out.