Chapter Four

Special character comes in 🥳

Perrie still wasn't sure what to tell jade. Like oh your mom threatened me so I threatened her back? She didn't want to sound like a Douche. But again jade still dislikes her mother so she probably won't sound mean. She just wants jade safe and away from that evil woman. "So Perrie, what did you guys talk about, for me it sounded kind of serious" jade surprised Perrie. "Holy shit! I didn't know you were awake, you scared me" Perrie said.

"Sorry but you told me you were going to tell me today"

"Umm.........ugh.......... *sighs* your mom threatened me to not see your family ever again which includes you and I said I wouldn't be able to do that"

"And why won't you be able to do that?"

This is where Perrie panicked inside. She liked jade but she was afraid of relationships or even the I love you parts.

"Just cause I wanted to threaten h-her back t-that's all, I also d-didn't want you around her again"

"Why?"

"Your asking too many questions"

"I just want to know"

"Well there's nothing else you need to know that's all"

"Perrie please"

"That's all there is to know the rest of the words I said didn't mean anything and aren't important to me" Perrie said coldly

Jades heart broke. Perrie didn't mean anything she said to me last night did she? Jade thought to herself. Perrie was leaning in to kiss jade but she pulled away. "What was that for?" Perrie asked concerned. "If the rest isn't important then I'll just go" jade said. The blonde was confused at what the brunette was trying to say. "Jade come back please" jade was too angry at her so she snapped back. "To have sex with me again? That's all it is about? Sex? Cause I'm tired of being your sex slave or whatever it is you want to call it, I told you if it's all going to be about sex then tell me, and I can already see it is about sex only so bye" jade walked out the door and sighed. (Sorry I used sex too many times 💀)

She was going back to her apartment and called Leigh. She told her everything about what happened with her and Perrie. Jade was heartbroken. She didn't know what else to do, she was waiting for Leigh to come by. Those words did hurt her. The more she thought about it the more she made herself believe that Perrie meant it. She really liked Perrie, she made her feel something that probably no one else could make her feel again. Even for three days she caught those feelings in three days. She hates that it was so fast and it was one reason why she hated getting attached to people. She knew she should have waited for someone but deep down she knew she still needed the blonde. For now that's what she was trying to avoid think about. Leigh finally came and comforted her.

"Jade I promise you, you will find someone better"

"I don't think it's possible"

"You only knew this girl for three days? About to be four? You will easily move on you just need that time to heal"

"No leigh it's just she made me feel something that I couldn't feel for years and the fact that she brought me that feeling back it made her special"

"Buuuuttt she broke your heart so is she still special?"

"Yes Leigh it's just hard to explain this feeling, it's like, you ever see someone for the first time and you instantly feel attracted to them? Then the more you hang out with them the more you get attached, they bring you that happiness, they bring you that joy, that just makes you feel so good? You know that feeling right?"