Chapter Eight

Hope you guys enjoy....

Perries POV
It's been pretty hard day today with my grandma passing away. I didn't know what to do or say, I was lost. I lost part of my heart, the rest of my family and jade are the only things I have left in this world.

That's when I started getting scared, what if jade left me? What will I end up doing? Will I even be here? Will I ever find anyone again? Will I be alone forever?

What made me more sad was that I had very little memory of my grandma. I only had small bits of memory with her and I just know she was someone I loved. "Perrie babe come in here" jade said pointing me to the bathroom. "Take a warm bath, I already set it up for you just lay down and maybe cry everything out, it normally helps me out". I swear I couldn't love this woman even more, this was the sweetest thing anyone's ever done for me.

"Join me?" I asked. I was already in the tub while jade was getting unclothed. She got in and laid in front of me. "I love you, more than anything" she said. "And I love you more than anything" I gave her a small kiss on her forehead.

After a while of rubbing her stomach I went lower until I reached her center. "You little minx" she said opening her legs wider. I kissed her neck as my fingers were attacking her clit, sliding one finger in her. "Just like that babe".

She moved away and settled herself on top of my lap straddling me. Going faster than before, I felt her wall as clench. "Fuck baby I'm gonna cum" she said, I pulled my fingers out wanting to see how angry she'd get. She didn't say anything but instead got out dried herself and went back to bed. I was quite disappointed, I wanted more of the sexy angry needy one.

So I got up and dried myself as well. "What was that for?" I asked her. "Oh you don't like your own game now? So how about stopping that game and come get it huh?" My dick throbbed at her response. I went towards her and instantly rammed into her earning a small moan.

After a few moments my thrusts started to become very brutal, very rough and I could tell jade was enjoying it. "Oh just like that Perrie go faster babe!" I went to go kiss her neck leaving no marks this time.

I flipped her over so she was now on her stomach while I grabbed a handful of her hair and started pumping fast. The movements were making her go crazy. All you could hear was our skins coming together, I loved it.

"I'm so close baby! Ughh" I moaned. "Don't stop baby just keep going" she said, I couldn't hold it anymore and I had two more thrusts then I came.

After catching my breath I flipped her over again and slid my cock against her entrance then slowly entering. Pumping again I went with hard but short thrusts, feeling my climax reach again, I was very sensitive today.

"My god oh! Perrie!!! Holy fuck" jade moaned. I came right after her moaning a bit louder.

"Oh my that was....amazing" jade said. "You say that every time" I said. "And I mean it every time" I went in to kiss her beautiful pink lips.

Jades POV
We were laying on the couch while I felt pretty sick. I quickly ran into the bathroom and threw up. I really hate throwing up. I was pretty tired and sick, just like really tired. I sat on the bed for a sec and looked at my tummy, it looked a bit bigger than usual but I don't know.

I started to sing while rubbing my stomach. "Mary had a little lamb, his fleece was white as snow, yeah and everywhere the child went, that little lamb was sure to go now" I sang. "I can't wait to see you little guy or girl, I'll love you no matter what" I said. I meant what I said, I just wanted a kid, someone to love. I really loved Ethan and Athena.

"I can't wait either" I heard Perrie say which scared me. "I really want to meet them already" she continued. "Soon babe soon".

Two months later........
We were now at the doctors, I could tell Perrie was super nervous. "Calm down babe everything's going to be okay" I said holding her hand. "I'm just scared something will be wrong" I knew she'd get this worried. "Don't worry we'll make it work".

The doctor finally came back, "everything came out good the babies heart seems very good, and if you don't mind if I ask, is there a sperm donor involved?" The doctor asked. "No sir I'm actually intersex, I was born a female but was born with a penis so I'm the father basically" Perrie said. "Oh I'm sorry but congratulations you two, your good to go, oh and would you like to know the gender?" He asked.

"No we were thinking of having a baby shower, if you can call these two numbers and tell them the gender"   I said giving him Leigh's and jesys number.

"That went amazing, I feel better now" Perrie said taking a deep breathe. "See I told you now let's get home and invite jesy and Leigh over for a bit"

We were arriving at the house and it was already getting dark. Which surprised me, maybe the time changed.

"We were thinking of using-" Jesy got cut off by Leigh. "It's supposed to be a surprise babe" she said. "I want to know!" I said, I wasn't really the type to be surprised, if I knew something was happening I'd have to know what was happening. "It's a surprise jade, promise you it's better when your surprised" she said, I guess she was right.

"I wonder if twins are coming out" Jesy joked, I think I knew where this was heading. "With all the banging and moans we hear almost everyday I'm pretty sure you'll be expecting twins" Jesy laughed earning a playful slap but Leigh. We all laughed along, having a good time.

"So what names have you picked out?" Jesy asked. "Well if it's a boy I'm gonna say Ethan and if it's a girl it's going to be Athena" I said Perrie agreeing. "Wow those are unique names especially Athena I really love it, like a goddess and Ethan for a king" Leigh said. "Oh my god imagine Athena or Ethan having Perries eyes and having jades hair, beauty" jesy said. I could imagine it and I loved it.

Having curly brown hair with blue eyes is a dream. I was happier then I've ever been. I couldn't of asked for a better life. "So Perrie we heard what happened, how are you feeling?" Leigh asked. "I'm doing fine I guess, I don't really want to talk about it, it's still new news so it's just hard to talk about" Perrie said, her voice cracking a little I knew she was on the verge of tears.

"I'm sorry Perrie, I'll let you guys have your time, hang out tomorrow?" Leigh asked. "Sure I'll call you bye guys".

As they walked out I came back and saw Perrie crying her eyes out quietly. "Babe I know how it feels like, losing someone you really loved can hurt like hell, once you get enough time you'll feel a lot better though I know it won't feel the same. I know your under a lot of pressure with the baby and your grandma passing away, I'll always be here for you, I'm never leaving your side whether you like or not" I said.

"This is why I fell in love with you jade, you can make any bad situation better, you light up the darkness in me, you just make me feel so many things at once, I feel complete with you, the baby isn't stress it's actually a relief, I love you jade" it was making me tear up a little. "I love you too Perrie" we kissed each other very passionately, I felt it and I could read it all over her lips.

I love this woman with all my heart.

The end for this chapter. Sorry if it short but there's more chapters soon so don't worry 😼 sorry for any misspelled words, hope you guys have an amazing day 🖤🏁