Chapter Nine

Four months later.....
"Two more months buddy" jade said rubbing her tummy. The two were very excited to finally bring a kid into their life. Even if they dated for almost a year, they were still happy a kid was coming.

Jades POV

"Are you ready babe? The guests are coming now" Perrie said. Today was the baby shower for the baby, finding out the gender. "Jesy called me and already told me where the address is" Perrie said.

We were arriving at the park trying to find a park spot until we found one.

"Are you excited babe?" Perrie asked. "I'm way more than excited, if it's even possible" I said. We were walking towards the big yard and saw the big field filled with some other little kids playing around. "Soon our kid will be in there" i said imagining how he she or they would be in there. "Soon"

"PERRIE!!! JADE!!!" Leigh greeted us. "Leigh You did an amazing job, how much did it cost?" The brunette asked. "More than it should've been but don't worry about that, Cmon let's go".

————————

The two were eating now, enjoying watching the little kids run around and having good conversations with people. "So jadey, what are you going to name the kid?" Debbie asked. "If it's a boy it's Ethan and if it's a girl it's Athena" she said. A lot of people were liking the name and even started chanting out the names, some screamed twins.

"If only we were able to have twins I'd love it even more" jade said. "If we don't we will have a second one I promise" Perrie said trying to cheer up the brunette since they were having only one kid.

The were all having a good time, until someone appeared. Someone who wasn't invited at all.

"Mom what are you doing here?" Jade asked Norma. "I'm here to celebrate your 'child' with Perrie sweety" Norma said. Jade didn't know what her plan was but she knew it would be bad. "You weren't invited so I'll kindly ask for you to leave" the brunette said, "really mom I don't have time for this, I just want to have a good time with Perrie and my friends and the rest of my family, you know the ones on our side that actually see me, unlike you, nothing ever good enough, I know I'm not so why does this matter? You haven't talked to me since the day you first met Perrie, just go" jade said angrily, she was right though. Her mom never saw the real her, she took that youth away from her. The rest of her family saw her as an amazing strong woman but the only thing she wanted for someone to say that, was her mother but it never came to her.

"Fine jade, if your going to be like that I'll just go" Norma said exiting the park. "I don't need you anymore" the brunette whispered to herself.

"Are you okay babe? Whatever happened it looked pretty serious" Perrie asked the brunette. "Yeah im fine babe I'm just tired of seeing her" jade said, I mean when you see someone you really hate you actually just get tired of them.

"It's okay babe, don't worry about it too much, just focus on the party okay?" Perrie said. "Yeah let's go" they finally walked back to the crowd.

"Okay everybody listen up!! Before they pop the cannons I just want to say thank you jade, thank you for being an amazing friend and sticking by my side every time, always making sure your there for me, always making me laugh, just everything you've done for me these past years, makes me feel lucky to call you my best friend" Leigh said making jade cry and they went in for a big hug.

"Now Perrie, oui Perrie Perrie Perrie, I have so much to say but I think I'll save some for the wedding" jesy joked making everyone laugh "but seriously, everything Leigh has said is basically what you've done for me, you've done just as much and that's why I feel lucky to call you my best friend, I could never ask for someone better, all I know is that this kid will be so lucky to have two amazing mothers, I love you both" jesy said, making them all cry, the four had a group hug.