Chapter 9 Why am i here again

As I awake in the morning my eyes being blinded by the sun light coming in from the window I just look around seeing if yesterday was a dream but it wasn't I'm still laying on the cot they provided for me yesterday with them saying that they don't get many son of Zeus around here and yet I still don't believe I'm a son of Zeus or any god. Like why should I this is total and complete bullshit I am a regular human and I will always be a human. "But you are a son of Zeus" I hear a voice say from the statue next to me. I jump almost falling out of bed but catching my balance before I actually fall out of bed. I stand up looking around for my shirt while the sun is warming up my shirtless body. I grab the water next to my bed pouring it over my body letting it fall over my face waking me up. "I could have sworn I just heard a voice come form that statue" I say scratching my head puzzled at the voice. "You did hear a voice but you can't see me" said the voice again coming from around the statue. "OK then who the fuck is you and what do you wants from me." "I am Hera the wife of your father Zeus I would kill you now but I see much potential in you" she says as a golden light forms itself in front of the statue of Zeus. I grab up my shirt and try to run out the door but it is hard to open or is my strength failing me that much. I put my back to the door and try shoving it open but in the end I just fell to the floor with my back to the door. "I am not a son of Zeus ok and this is not a camp for demigods or gods of any kind" my voice starts to shake and I could barely get anything out of my mouth. My mouth suddenly felt dry and my lips chapped and the breath started to leave my body and I could see it. I wasn't cold though and that made me worry I am a cold natured person and if I can see my breathe and I am not cold something is horribly wrong. I try to stand up slowly propping myself up against a wall to keep my balance. "It's time for your quest young son of Zeus" the lady said and started moving towards me. I was frozen and fear and then I hit the ground. My eyes flung open as I took a deep breath in. "It was all a dream but it seemed so real" my eyes look around the cabin. I went to my suitcase and flung it open taking out some jeans and a shirt that read "if you're allergic to pure awesomeness then stay away". I grab a towel and my body wash heading to the shower in my cabin. As I turn the water on to let it get warm I heard someone walk in. I peeked out and say her it was my crush from school and she was in my cabin. I walk out watching her as she walks around looking. "Hey what's up" I say to her making her jump and turn to me. I grab the shirt I had on yesterday off the floor and slip it on while she is here. "Oh...umm Hi I was just checking on you" she looked at me those sea blue eyes staring into my soul. "Oh yea I'm fine I was just about to take my shower and head out to that one place that says sword training" I stare back into her eyes then quickly look away and blush. If she is here then i'm really gonna enjoy this.