Chapter 5 Camp Demigods?

As i ride in the passenger seat of the car with my mom i stare at the word demigods like isnt a demigod half human half god and my mom just casusally driving along the rode listen to show tunes as i stare blankly at the word. i know demi means half and god is a being as in a person but we dont know how many gods their are in the place in the sky but i know that im not part god im to normal i have no power im just a gamer that sits at home and plays video games when he gets out of school stuff like cock of duty or battlefuck and the need for speed. this cant be im not half god and if i was half god who would my father be some lesser god who is lazy or soemthing that just sits around and does nothing. i just know it cant be any of the main gods because if i was a son of posiden i could swim and i cant if i was the son of aphrodite i would be drop dead gorgeous but im not i cant be a son of hera becasue she doesnt cheat and i cant be a son of zeus cause i cant control the sky or people at that i cant be a son of ares cause im not good with fighting and im not strong im not a son of artemis i cant hunt im not a son of athena im not smart i could be a son of apollo beacause i make music and im a part time DJ as i reach in the beack seat for my vinyl scratch plushy my mom snatches it. "no son your not gonna take that into camp with you" she says to me without taking her eyes off the road. "mom i need vinyl or i wont be able to make my music and then i will have nothing to live for" i say to her as i take back my vinly plushy and put it in my pocket. she sighs and shakes her head. i know why she doesnt like the fact that im a brony and to be completely honest i really dont care im who i am for a reason and my mom should be caring at least im not something she doesnt want me to be. "i dont want want to go to camp" i sasy to my mother "its gonna be full of crazy people who think there realated to gods and stuff like that." she looks at me with big eyes and just stares until she pulls over to the middle of no where and just stops. "this is your stop son i cant go any further" she says the water in her eyes starting to form. "mom why do i have to go i dont want to this camp is going to be weird" i say starting to tear up. i take a deep sigh pushing my tears back and i dont know why im about to cry im gonna be at home after summer anyway. i look at my mom on last time as i open the door and goes to the trunk to get my bag of stuff for the summer. i start to walk towards the woods and as i walk forward a tree runs past my fast in the distance and i rub my eyes not thinking that a tree really just ran past my face but it did. i squint my eyes and i see a path open in the middle of the trees and there is a sign that says camp demigods. my mind starts to run i turn to run back to my mothers car but its not longer there she did a U-Turn and drove off. i look in the distance looking for her car but i cant see it anymore she is gone and for the rest of summer i cant see my mom. i approach the camp gates and as i look in there are other people with bags and stuff like me that people seem to be organizing into little cabins. I look through the gate i decide to sit down and sit up against a tree so i do. a few moments later as i finally get all comfortable the moves and i fall on my back. i look around adn wonder wasnt i just laying on a tree. "maybe not" i say aloud and scoot back on the tree again. "im so tired i just want to go home and lay in my bed and just forget about thins stupid camp" i say looking around with my back to the tree. i let out a big sign and get up about to walk into camp when a something comes out of the ground and trips me anf i fall flat on my face. i growl at the nothingness that i say infront of me and got up walking into camp. as i look around i notice nobody and a man comes up to me and says "who is your father sir" i look at him with wondering eyes. "um i dont know my mom just dropped me off here and said that she couldnt go any further" i say to him and the look on his face changed from udder sadness to pure enjoyment. "well looks like well have to fix that" he says to me and takes my hand draging me behind him.