Chapter 7 That is Funny

As soon i recover myself from laughing at these two people for what they just said i wipe my eyes and i see the serious look on there face and i just cock my head to the side and stare at them.  "Oh your serious huh" I wipe the tears from my eyes from laughing so hard. they look at me shocked like I just spit in there face and walked away. I look at them with a hard easily moved expression like "you guys really think your related to Greek Gods or are Greek Gods." I take one last look at them and turn to walk out and as I turn  to walk out I get soaked by water its like a bucket of water just hit me in the back. I turn around and to my surprise there is no water or anything there "OK how did I just get all wet if there is not even one bucket in this room. and I know you  cant fill a bucket of water up that quick and throw it at me. they both look at me and raise their hands. I look at them like they are absolutely crazy and i soon as i open my mouth to say something i get sprayed by like two gallons of water one gallon each. " YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING HOW DID YOU DO THAT DO YOU HAVE LIKE A BIG HUGE WATER GUN UNDER YOUR SLEEVE OR SOMETHING" i look at them amazed. "calm down little one you have your own power that you will unlock very soon" says the one who is suppose to Poseidon. I look at him with a look of astonishment. "what is my power going to be is it going to be where I can fly through the sky control fire or something" i say not being able to control the pitch of my voice. They look at me with a sign of anguish and astonishment like they have never seen anyone like me before like i was the only of my kind. i wave my hand in-front of their face " um guys do i have like any half brothers or sisters because my mom has no other kids i am the only one. They both look at me with a strange look on their face. "dude your a son of Zeus those things are rare if you do there probably dead and gone by now." My face turns to a face of contorted sadness and need of a younger or older brother or sister that i can talk to. "i've never had friends or brothers and when i find out that my father is the most powerful god in the sky you tell me that all my half brothers and sisters are dead and gone and i will probably not have another one. their facial expressions change on me they go from a wondering to look to a look of pure sadness. I grab my bag lifti ng it up putting it over my shoulder "so where do i sleep in this camp." The goat guys comers back in and he takes me by my hand and we walk in silence to the zues cabin.