21. The Blessers i

Start from the beginning

I lay in bed before I could start getting ready for what seems to be a party. I lay there as I think about my life; it was so easy for Karabo to just pop in everything I think about, he was taking over my mind. I was finally no longer thinking about him, but now that we had sex again, I couldn't stop thinking about him.

I thought of how he told me he will marry me one day. He said it with confidence, and didn't care who I am with or what I think or feel about him; he just knew in the end, he will marry me. I liked that, maybe he is the one. And the sex, comparing with Sihle, it always comes down to Karabo, he takes the trophy.

Tomorrow Sihle and I will be finally spending our day in the hotel room. I found myself wishing it was Karabo, not Sihle. Not because I love Karabo more than Sihle, nope, that's not the case, I love Sihle, I think. But I would wish just to have the best day even if it's just this once, and that for now, it can only happen when I'm with Karabo.

I woke up and headed to the showers. I stood under the water for a few minutes before I could head back to my room. Few minutes, I was in front of the mirror, staring at my body dressed like a slut. I wore a short dress and my not so very high heels. I looked a bit different with makeup and my big afro, which was styled into soft curly dreads.

It was passing 10 when Hazel knocked at my door, I opened. She stood at the door, staring at me, pointing at her watchless wrist gesturing that we are late. She was wearing shorts and a glittering t-shirt that matches her high heel shoes; holding a clutch bag, looking nice and slutty. I stripped off my few things from my not so fancy bag and shoved them in her clutch bag. I held my phone by my hand, and we walked to the elevator.

"You look so gorgeous," she said as we walked in the elevator.

"You too," I said, and we both just laughed.

"He is already downstairs. I don't know who he is with down there so, let's prepare to meet some new peeps," she said, fixing her hair and I just pulled my hair out to look bigger.

We walked to the car, a Mercedes Benz AMG. The boyfriend, I guessed, walked toward us and hugged Hazel as he carried her up.

"I missed you," he said as I stood by the side, not knowing what to do. "And you must be Tshedza," he continued, as he hugs me too, with his fake American accent and right there, I could see he wasn't the boyfriend I met the other day.

"This is Ronald Tshedza, my boyfriend," Hazel said to me, winking. We walked to the car. He got in a driver's seat. He was with another guy who was occupying the front seat. Hazel and I took the back seat.

"Hey Tshedza, this is my boy Oliver," Ronald said as he starts the car.

"Hi," Oliver said as he turned his face to us at the back, which was awkward as he was staring at both our thighs.

"Hi," I said, trying to pull down my dress.

"And that's my girl Hazel," Ronald continued, and Hazel said hi.

The car drove past Park Town and all the way out of all these places I knew. The guys were busy talking about their work; they seem to be colleagues as they were talking about their boss.

"You lied to me," I whispered to Hazel, as she flirts with her boyfriend through the rear-view mirror.

"You wouldn't have agreed if I didn't," she whispered back, and I was just so angry at her. I thought I was going out with her boyfriend and his friends who will be our age, not these big older guys. I looked at the one we got introduced to; he might have been brought for me. I will have to spend my night with him. I'm just a kid.