"Hello, we would like to know if these belongs to your fellow relative who had a plane crash." a man said showing a plastic bag in his hands.
He opened the bag and removed a box which looked more like a ring box. It was covered with red color velvet but it had some dust on it and was a little black too. It didn't look new.

" we found this ring on the sight where the plane crashed. We confirmed from others but they said they didn't know it so we came here maybe it belongs to your relative. Some things are still not burned like this ring box so we decided to return it." he says.
" please tell if you know this ring." he handed the box to jungkook who was talking with him.
Jungkook took the box in his hands and slowly opened it.

"J?" he said as soon as he opened the box. He stared at the ring for some time and then looked at Jiah who was encountering all this.

" Noona, do you know this ring? By chance did hyung told you about it?" he asks.
She didn't answer but then she asked
" can I see the ring?" the ring wasn't visible to her since there was a quite long distance between jungkook and Jiah so she wanted to see the ring.

Kim jiah.

Ring? Why would Jin have a ring? Maybe it's someone else's.

" Noona, do you know this ring? By chance did hyung told you about it?" jungkook asked me.
I didn't answer since I was debating whether the ring belongs to Jin or not.

Maybe I should just check it.
" can I see the ring?" I asked to jungkook and he quickly nodded coming towards me with the box. When he was in front if me he shoved the ring in front of my face.

As soon as my eyes fell on the ring I quickly recognized it.

" how is it?"
" I brought one for you too.. It's the same- .... No no it's a surprise!"

This ring.....
It's the same ring seokjin showed me...
It's really that ring....
That mea-

" Noona? Do you know this ring?"
My thoughts were interrupted by jungkook as he again asked me the same question.

"I..... Yes.. I saw this ring on his hand" I said.
" that means the ring is back to its owner" the man said.

" anyways lets move on.." the man started. " and what about this?"  the man took out another plastic bag from his pocket and opened it.

He took out a broken iPhone this time which was in a very bad state as it was broken.
" is this his phone?" the man asks giving the phone to jungkook.

Jungkook examined the now broken phone
" yes it's hyung's phone!" hoseok interrupts snatched the broken phone from jungkook's hands.

" this phone is already broken then why are you giving it to us?" namjoon asks.

" we know that too but we just want to know if it belongs to your relative and about the luggage, it wasn't found so we understand that it got burned. Anyways, I think we should leave.. Thanks for the cooperation." the man said before leaving.

The ring box was still in my hand and it didn't took me time to put it on my ring finger and it fitted perfectly but as soon as I started admiring it the moment when he told me about the ring flashed into my mind and a tear drop fell from my eyes and not wanting to worry the others I went upstairs to my room and closed the door crying while I remember him.

Author.

" hoseok hyung, are you alright? You look tensed." namjoon asks to hoseok as he was looking worried.

" I'm alright but the company isn't!" hoseok answers in frustration.

" what do you mean?" taehyung asks.
" the workers of the company are asking for hyung! and not only the workers even the VIPs and director's." hoseok explained.

" don't they know that he is on trip? They can't know anything" namjoon said.
" they knew that he was on a business trip but they also know that he was going to return 1 week ago that's the reason they are questioning us." jungkook explained.

Jimin, jungkook and hoseok are known as the CEO's best friends in the whole company that's the reason people are questioning them but what can they do? If they tell the truth then there would be chaos. Thankfully, this news is only till their house and have not spreaded anywhere.

" the director's and the VIPs are really stubborn! They are demanding that they want to see hyung. We told them that 'he won't be able to make it since he's on another important business trip' but they won't understand!" Jimin adds.
" we need to do something." namjoon says.

Kim jiah.

it's been an hour since that man visited and I'm still in my room staring at the ring which made me remember him. Whenever I looked at the ring it would remind me of him. I remembered something and quickly picked up my phone from the nightstand. I switched it on and was greeted by his handsome face.

" you told that I would always be in your pocket... But I'm not.... Why? Seokjin why?... Why did you go? Our love story didn't even started... I dont want our marriage to be called as 'force marriage' my whole life.. " I sobbed as I saw his selfie on my lock screen.

" you left me... At least I could tell you how I feel about you.. I don't care what if you'll reject me but at least you'll know that I love you..." I sobbed harder until I heard a knock on my door.

" Jiah, someone is here to meet you." I heard hoseok say.

(Time skip..)

When I saw the person my eyes widened.

I didn't knew that he would come again..

I thought I would never see him..

I thought i was free but no he's back... What Does he want this time?

HEYA! I KNOW I TOOK A LOT OF TIME IN POSTING BUT HERE IT IS AND WHO IS BACK?!

HEYA!
I KNOW I TOOK A LOT OF TIME IN POSTING BUT HERE IT IS AND WHO IS BACK?!

WHAT DO YOU THINK?!