Part 57

( note: in the last chapter seokjin called his secretary thinking that his secretary would be Dave but someone else was hired to be his secretary because Dave wasn't alive

( note: in the last chapter seokjin called his secretary thinking that his secretary would be Dave but someone else was hired to be his secretary because Dave wasn't alive.)

Kim jiah.

" Ewww! Stop biting your nails! You're not a kid!" Baekhyun yell at me.

" shut up, Baek! I'm nervous. " I yelled back at him.
" nervous about what? He is alive! So you should be happy about that not nervous!" he says.

" I know! But today he suddenly appeared in front of people which will make chaos. " I sighed.

" it's alright, that's not something you should worry about instead you should cherish every moment with him now." he says.

" of course I will." I smiled.
" then let-" baekhyun's words were interrupted by the sound of the television.

" good morning, fellow citizens. Today we have an amazing news to introduce to you. It's about none other than kim seokjin. Yes, you must be thinking that why am I talking about him when he is dead well, if you're really thinking that then you're completely wrong because kim seokjin is alive!

We also don't know how he survived that dangerous plane crash but today suddenly out of nowhere he appeared.

He was spot outside of his company by some people and also the workers of his company were shocked seeing him but seems like he was clueless. Rumors have been spreading and the only answer me to these would be Kim seokjin himself giving a statement.

We look forward to get In touch with him and get to know everything.
Till then keep watching our news channel. "

The reporter ended the news and I sighed.
" did he told you anything?" he asks.

" no, it seems like he doesn't know or else why would he go to work today." I said.

" don't worry, everything will be fine when he gives a statement." baekhyun assures me while I nod.

^

I heard my phone ringing inside my handbag so I opened my handbag and picked the phone. I saw the caller ID and accepted the call putting in on my ear with the other hand.

" yes?" I asked.
" jiah, is it true what came on the news?!" a happy voice asked from the other side.

" yes, namjoon it's true." I smiled.

" when did he came back? What- how did this happened?!" he bombarded me with questions.

"He came back last night that's the only thing I know maybe you can come home today and meet him because he really wants to meet you and taehyung." I said.

" oh, really? Let me drop you home I'm on my way down on your floor and taehyung is also with me."

" oh, but seokjin is coming to pick me up. Why don't we all go together?" I suggested.