part 4

Min Jiah

Min Jiah.

I met my friends jennie, Jisoo and rose and immediately told them about my meeting with seokjin. They already know about the bar incident.

I told them about how he agreed on helping me to get rid of my father's company.

Jennie: do you really think he's would help you after you insulted him this much? And he also said that he is marrying you to take revenge from you. I don't think he would do that.

Rose: yes! Jennie is right! What if he is just agreeing to make you marry him.

Jiah: I don't know.... And if he really does that I would insult him more!

Jisoo: jiah! You are getting married to him! Do you even know what that means?! It means that he owns you! You will become his! He can do whatever he wants to do to you!

Jiah: umm... I'm already nervous,and you all are making me scared..

Rose: we are not scaring you jiah! We are just telling you to be careful..

Jennie: what a pity... Our parents are rich but they are also like our owners.. Then won't let us make any decisions for ourselves...

Yep! That's right!
Jennie, Rose and jisoo's father is also rich but they also won't let them pursue their dreams.
Jennie wanted to be a dancer.
Rose and Jisoo wanted to be singer.
I wanted to be a fashion designer.

But our father's wants us to work in their companies and take over the company after them they completely ignore the fact that we have our rights too.

We talked for sometime and decided to go to a club to lighten up the mood a little. Even kai was going to be there.

Kai and I broke up one month ago because I caught him cheating on me. We decided to be friends because he just wouldn't stop annoying me by texts and calls. It's been long since I've seen him last time.

^

We reached the club and Kai was there already looking handsome as always.

Jennie told Kai everything. Good because I didn't want to talk about it anymore.
I was sitting having some drinks but not alot because this all is happening because of last time. The others were dancing while kai was sitting besides me giving me company.

" hey your looking sexy today."
" what do you mean? Do i look bad everyday?"

" don't take it the wrong way! Well I heard about you. You are Really getting married.. "

" yeah.."

" are you going to forget me?" he said while pouting.

"How can I forget someone who makes me happy?" I said pulling his cheeks.

"You never said I made you happy"

" but I am now!"

" I'm gonna miss you babe"

" just be clear! I know that you won't miss me but my body!" I said Furrowing my eyebrows as I know all his thoughts.

" how can your body be there when you aren't there? And now just stop this and let's dance forget all this shitty things!"

I agreed with him and went to the dance floor to dance with him. He is always my dance partner.

We danced and danced until it was late enough
To go back home. I really enjoyed tonight and just forgot about my marriage. Kai really helps me get out from these things!

The girls went back home and me and Kai were left. Kai decided to drop me home so we were just walking along the footpath and unknowingly, our fingers were interview too.

It felt good to be with him after a long time and I really enjoyed it. It really made me remember our past together.

He was a good boyfriend but only if he wouldn't have cheated...

"Jiah.." Kai said stopping and turning towards me. "
"hmm" said.
"I want to kiss you for the last time" his demand kind of shocked me.

"Kai this is a public pla-" he cut me off by crashing his lips on mine. I kissed him back.
Honestly, I did miss him because I was so In love with him but at the same time it wasn't even that hard to get over him.

I was foolish enough to let hi do this to me.

He was kissing me Passionately not letting me go even I wanted the same thing. So we deepened the kiss not caring that we are on a road. His right hand was on my nape and other roaming all over my body.

 His right hand was on my nape and other roaming all over my body