Part 28

" here, I'll pay with a card"

Jin said to the waiter.
The waiter went and brought the machine ( IDK what it's called sorry).

He slid the card and clicked some buttons and moved the machine in front of seokjin. " sir your pin" he said.

Seokjin took the machine in his hands and typed the pin by his left hand and covered the buttons with the right so the waiter couldn't see which button he pressed.

Gotta be cautious doing this..

He pressed the green button and gave it back to the waiter. " thanks sir, please visit again." the waiter said while taking the machine back and giving him the bill. The waiter left.

Seokjin turned towards me. " let's leave" he said but I denied. " umm.. Seokjin actually I wanted to use the restroom you take these and wait in the car I'll be back." I said.

" okay I'll put these presents in the car and wait for you." he said while taking the two presents he brought me. I stood up as he left but I sat again quickly.
No.. No.. Not.. Now... No... Please...

Kim seokjin.

I took the two presents I brought for jiah with me as I made my way to our car. I pressed a button on my key and the trunk of my car opened I put the things in the trunk and closed it. I went to my seat which is the driver's seat and got seated and waited for jiah.

FIFTEEN MINUTES LATER..

"what's taking her so long? Did she started doing her makeup or what? Or did she slept? It's been fifteen minutes. It doesn't take that long." I said looking at my watch. I waited for some more minutes.

" ugh.. Come on Jiah! I'm tired!" I sigh.

" is she in some kind of trouble or what?" the thought came into my mind making me worried.

" maybe something's wrong... I need to check!" I said getting out of my car and running to the spot we were seated.

As I reached there I saw jiah sitting?

She looked uncomfortable and flustered.

"jiah? Why are you here? Didn't you go to the restroom? I was waiting for you." I said to her and her eyes meet mine. I can see that something was wrong just by seeing her eyes
.
" jiah, is something wrong?" I asked going to her chair and sitting on my knees so I'm at her height since she was sitting.

" uh.... Seokjin.... I.. I.." she started but seemed uncomfortable to say.

" just say jiah. What's making you so tensed up?" I asked taking her both hands in my hands and looking into her eyes.

" I.. I'm...." she seemed kind of embarrassed.

" jiah, just say it,what's bothering you? Is it something personal? You know you can share it with me. I'll help you." I assured her.