Part 82

Kim jiah

Kim jiah.

" Noona, are you okay?" jungkook runs behind me and catches my wrist turning me.
" yeah...."

" don't mind them.....they are just sensitive when it comes to jin hyung and please don't blame yourself because there's someone else to blame for all this." I frowned at his sentence.
" what do you mean...?"

" actually...."

Jeon jungkook.
( one day before seokjin's accident)

My phone rangs interrupting my focus on my mission. I took out my phone from my back pocket and checked the caller ID.
" yah! Jeon jungkook! I told you to sort those files where the hell are you?! a loud voice screeches from the other side making me separate my phone from my ear.

" stop yelling. I'm on a mission right now." I whispered to him on the phone while I kept track of the person in front of me that I was keeping an eye on while hiding behind a green plant which was not enough to hide my big body.

" mission? Are you a detective or something? You should've told me if you wanted to change your occupation!"
" hobi hyung, I ain't changing my occupation I'm just keeping an eye on someone..." I calmly tried to explain.

" that's called stalking dumbass! And who are you stalking?! Don't tell me you fell for another girl in the company! You gotta stop fooling around-" I interrupted his nagging.
" hyung, can you please stop saying these nonsense things while I'm trying to focus on my mission. You already disturbed me by calling me right now!" I said being irritated because of the disturbance.

" nonsense? I'm telling nonsense! You kid how dare you say something like that to me!" he said being offended but I ignored since my target was moving.

" and what about-"
" shhhhh....." I shushed him as he was going to start nagging again.

" what the heck? Where the hell are you? You're not getting into trouble, right?" he asks with concern.
" I'm going to solve a very big problem today."

" yah! Where are you?!" he started getting anxious by my words.
" I'm currently following yeji, Jin hyung's secretary," I replied as I followed her and tried to not get noticed.

" what?! You fell for that arrogant women?! You really have no taste-"
" hyung! Stop your thoughts! I just noticed that something was off with her ever since she started working for hyung and then even hyung's behaviour started changing after she came so I'm guessing it's something related to her." I explain him irritated by his stupid thinking.

" Thank God, what I thought wasn't true but anyways, did you find something suspicious?" he asks.

" nope, I have been following her from the past 20 minutes and the only thing she does is walk in the whole company. She didn't even walk out of the company. She's doing her job and walking around and checking on the with the employees, nothing unusual. I'm starting to feel that I'm wrong." I explained already tired of running behind her and walking all over the company.