Ch.17- Fire & Nott's

Start from the beginning

Fear? Power? Is this what it is like to be the bad guy?

You heard some footsteps walk up to you, stopping on each side of you. Looking to your left and right you saw two Slytherin boys; it was Blaise Zabini and Theodore Nott. They were at your sides acting as your guards, but had smiles slapped on their faces as they both looked at you. Theodore gave you a sly wink, as he smacked on some fruity bubble gum. Blaise rolled his eyes and crossed his eyes.

You returned to the crowd showing a sly smile to them. In this moment, you wished that Draco were here to see you. You wanted him to see you become a Malfoy just like he wanted. You wanted to prove that you were not this weak, pathetic girl anymore.

You had changed.

You were different.

You were no longer Natiley Fleet.

'Prove your worth.'

A voice popped in your head, whispering the words over and over.

That is when you took your wand out slowly.

'Natiley, what-' Blaise protested, but you put your free hand up to hush him. You had every set of Ravenclaw eyes fixated on you as your wand stayed at your side. You looked over as you saw some of the other houses catching on to what you were about to do.

A wicked smile grew on your face, as you pulled your wand up and pointed at the Ravenclaw crest on your robes. Looking at everyone, you put your free hand up and flipped everyone off.

While you needed no words for what you were about to do next. This was coming and you were finally ready to accept it.

'Incendio.'

Your wand released a small fire from the tip of your wand, lighting the Ravenclaw patch on fire. You could feel the heat warm your chest as you watched it burn, keeping your smile on your face. You watched as it burned, melting away the crest to nothing but a charred black patch.

Then you patted the patch with your long-sleeved arm, hearing everyone gasp at what you had just done. Looking out, you saw the Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff and Gryffindor table were in complete awe at what you had just caused before them.

Your eyes drifted to the Gryffindor table where you saw Hermione, Ron and Harry stare at you completely baffled. Then the Weasley Twins were smiling, as they said in unison.

'Wicked.'

Your smile grew as your eyes went to the Slytherin table. You saw majority of the students smile and then out of nowhere they got to their feet, starting to slow clap.

Then you heard it, repeating over and over from each of their mouths.

'Malfoy! Malfoy! Malfoy! '

This caused you to look around the room in distress, waiting to see his platinum blonde hair. You needed Draco more than ever right now.

'Where is he?!' You looked at Blaise as he was beaming with a bright smile, clapping as he laughed at you.

'Draco? He isn't here, they are chanting for you. ' He gave you a confused look, as you felt two sets of arms wrap around your neck. Pulling you away, towards the Slytherin table that was chanting 'Malfoy 'over and over.

It was not for Draco though at all, it was for...you.

The chanting died down as you approach closer with every step. Some of the students held their hand out for a high five or grabbed your hand to shake it. It was overwhelming to say the least.

As you sat down at the table with the boys, it was not as uncomfortable as you thought it would be though. Crabbe and Goyle cheered at you, telling you to burn your robe as well. Then you saw Pansy, she eyed you carefully as the students around you applauded. After a few moments of the staring contest between you two she nodded and then got up, leaving you behind to relish the moment.