*Ch.11-All Hallows Eve*

Draco P.O.V

I waited at the bottom of the spiral staircase that lead to the Ravenclaw tower. It was almost 8:30pm, the last thing I wanted to do was be late. Snape would have both our heads if we were even a second late; I am surprised he wanted to even see us so late in the night. We should be working on mending the vanishing cabinet and researching ways to do so. I have my suspicions on why he wanted to see us, but I hope I was wrong.

A few minutes passed as I stayed lost in thought, till I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Natiley appeared in front of me with a bright smile as I took in her scent, I gave her a small smile back.

"Ready?"

She said, as I nodded, and we started walking together with only our footsteps echoing. We finally reached the classroom without a word, I grabbed the old door and pulled it open as she walked in first.

"Lock the door and set up Quietus around it, Draco. I do not want anyone to hear us."

I did as he asked, while he motioned for Natiley to take a sit at a table directly in front of him. He waited, once I was done, I sat next to her waiting to see what was going on.

Professor Snape stood in front of us for a long moment, he stared between us as we both looked at him rather nervous.

"Tell me, how is the Vanishing Cabinet coming along? Have you even made progress or have you both been too busy...with each other and picking fights?"

He said very coldly. Natiley looked at me, almost shocked he knew about the cabinet. I gave her a look, shaking my head.

"We been trying, but mending it has proven rather difficult with the severity of the damage, sir."

I spoke as I readjusted my tie. Snape raised an eyebrow, putting his hands behind his back and walking off to his desk.

"Ms. Fleet, I am sure you are fully aware of what is going on. Meaning, you know who we are working with. He is not happy how long it is taking to fix the cabinet, but it was expected."

We both kept our mouths shut as he continued to talk to the dull stuffy air.

"Anyways, I want you both to know that time is of the essence meaning you need to hurry it up. Draco, your mother has sent you something that may help with our main issue though. I want you both to figure out how to use it and get it too him. Do you not touch it though, it is very dark cursed magic."

Snape said, as he picked up what looked like a square box wrapped in parchment paper off his desk. He then brought it to us and laid the object between us carefully on the desk. We both stared at it and then looked up to him. Snape nodded to us both then took a few steps towards Natiley.

"I know you are friends with Potter, Granger and Weasley. You need to tread lightly around them. You are now with us and if you do anything to compromise what we are working for; I could not even imagine the severity of your faults."

Natiley nodded at him.

"Yes sir."

His eyes darted between us.

"We are not quiet done yet, I have been asked to teach you defensive spells as well as make sure you are both 'broken in' with the three Unforgiveable Curses."

His voice trailed off, as he spun around with his cloak whipping against our feet.

"What do you mean broken in? Teaching us those curses is-."

Natiley was cut off by Snape. He did not even turn back around to face us.

"We are done, I will send another letter when it is safe to meet again to start our lessons. Leave."