*Ch.8-Welcome Back*

This will be in Natiley's POV

When we left the train, we had to be searched upon arrival. It started to put things in perspective that this year would be quite different. It did not help when you realized it was Auroras that were searching us and our belongings.

One of them took a rather big interest in Draco's stuff, but Professor Snape put an end to that fast. He paused to look at me for a moment, then back to Draco as his eyebrow raised. It was liked they were reading each other's minds when he finally nodded to Draco and escorted us to the castle. We had stopped at the bathrooms and changed into our robes quickly.

Professor Snape lead us to the Great Hall where two Auroras were standing guard apparently and they opened the doors as we entered. Almost everyone had their curious eyes on us instantly, until he nodded at us both to leave his side and to go our House Tables.

As you walked off, you looked at the Hufflepuff table for a quick moment, to see Cedric staring at you shaking his head with one of his eyebrows raised up and looking rather mad. You looked away and went to the Ravenclaw table, where you saw some space by Cho.

Sighing heavily, you went up to her and she turned around, looking me up and down until you saw her eyes catching your ring finger. She whipped her eyes back to the table and pushing her plate of food to the side.

"Can I sit here?"

You said in a melancholy tone, hoping she would allow you to be by her. Instead of answering you, she simply nodded and looked over as Professor Dumbledore walked up and went on with his speech.

You tried to listen to Dumbledore's speech, but you were just not interested at all. More than anything you just wanted to escape from your life and everything that had happen in the past week. Your emotions were literally all over the place and that you could not place what you truly felt into one legitimate feeling or emotion. You had no hunger, you could not sleep, and you were not even sure what you were doing anymore. You were starting to miss your family, mostly your father more then ever. He would be comforting you as he would tell you about his trips and the interesting creatures he would run into.

You took a deep breath and held it for a moment before you exhaled trying to come back reality. Seeing Cho by you, made things more depressing though.

The pain of having your hand forced to your best friend and then forced again to someone you loathed was taking a big toll on you mentally. Even though, somewhere inside of you, you did not fully loath him as much anymore. Every kiss we have shared that you remember made you yearn for him so much.

You hated it.

The night you spent with him was your fault, you were the one that encouraged Draco to now 'own' you as a something he can play with whenever he wants. That was your fault, that night you pushed him, if what he said is true. Your memory was still not a hundred precent on everything that happened that night.

What if what you did is helping me save Cho and Cedric, so they can get what they deserve out of this shitty life? The world grows so dark around us every second and not everyone deserves to fall with it.

All you genuinely wanted was to do a single thing right, even if it meant making your unhappiness apart of it.

Being so lost in your thoughts, you realized you were heading towards the Ravenclaw tower with the rest of your classmates. Cho was by your side; she did not seem to hate you so that made you feel better.

We reached our dorm room, knowing this was the prefect chance to talk to her as we unpacked our things. She was pulling out her robes for tomorrow along with her books. You walked over to her and sat on her bed, she looked a little shocked and nervous as you did this.