Ch.20-Draco & Theo

Natiley POV

His words trailed on like a lost cavern, they meant something, but they were causing you heart ache as you began to zone out after he spilled each lie.

It bothered you that Draco pushed his suicidal attempt to the side so fast, to simply tell you everything he had hid from you in the past year. More than anything it repulsed you that he was going to take all this from you jump to the grave rather than let you know the truth.

You almost told him that you did not want to even know any of it, but he persisted that you needed to know what was really going on. You just wanted to console him, pretending his words did not matter at this moment, as you both were almost frozen to death on top of the tower and just reassure him that everything is okay.

He was hurting you though, he was blind to your heartache as each word left his mouth. Within hours he had degraded you, tried to kill himself and now told you that everything was lie. Your life, who you are and who he was pretending to be; the emotions that took over you forced your heart into pieces. You were drowning in front of him, each word pushed you further under the surface and his hand was not there for you to take.

How could someone hide so much and pretend that it was okay?

Sadly, nothing was okay.

Nothing would ever be the same.

He broke your heart.

~*~

His words ran through your head over and over, like a broken record that would not stop unless you were able to break the record. Your head was having such a difficulty trying to understand everything he told you, more so that you did not want to believe any of it. He unloaded so much that you felt like he threw up in front of you, making you sick to your stomach ready to do the same.

It was incredibly difficult to even fathom that the people who raised you, well your father was not actually your real father. Draco did tell you that they were being tortured and that you mother finally cracked and told the Dark Lord the truth, and everything he had to watch made you squirm at the picture that was placed in your head. Draco said it was not his place to say who you were, that it would be revealed to you once you wed as he continued to apologized to what was happening to them.

The real truths just kept pouring out from his mouth and you could barely look him in the eye anymore.

It hurt more than ever, knowing that when you tried to do the right thing, all it got you was fate. Pre-planned fate, that everything you said and did was going to push you in the right direction regardless for him; The Dark Lord.

Draco finally finished his words as you both stood in complete silence as the air increased with tension and hate. He tried to reach for your hand, but you pulled away from him shaking you head as a tear fell down your cheek. You refused to look at him as you crossed your hands over your chest, it felt like it was keeping in the pieces of your broken heart.

"Natiley, please."

He begged in a quiet soft voice, as his hand turned over and he held it in the air. You pulled your hands back into your chest, gripping the borrowed Slytherin robe around you and holding it tightly, as your eyes finally decided to travel to his. He looked so lost and broken at your reaction, everything that he had kept from you seemed to damage him just as bad.

"You fucking used me."

His face readjusted with a concerned betrayed look, as if the words had stung deep causing him to feel defeated.

"I had no choice; he was going to kill my parents and me I-I did not want this. I...let my emotions get in the way. I-I wasn't supposed to fall for you."