Regina (All Might)

***This happens a year after All Might came to America***

~~~~~

Toshinori was walking with Dave and a few other friends to a food joint that they suggested him to try. Due to a large scale of popularity, he had to shrink his body to be skinnier so that he could go in public without being swarmed by fangirls. It was a technique he discovered with Dave. The guys were clowning around and being loud when a girl with long black hair and melanin skin walked in chatting with her equally fine friends. She was dressed simply but damn she looked good.

 She was dressed simply but damn she looked good

"Look who it is. Regina Johnson and her entourage," one of the guys commented, gaining the other guys' attention as they looked other to the girls.
"Man, Regina's so fine, but that girl mean as hell," another one said biting his lip at her.
"She's not mean. She knows what she wants and knows her worth. She's a very busy woman with a lot of responsibility, so she rather not waste her time with nonsense," Toshinori corrected with no hesitation, shocking the other guys as they burst with laughter.
"I swear, Toshi. Only you can find something nice in all people," Dave replied in between laughs as he wipes his tears. At this point, the girls heard them laughing but choose to ignore them.
"It's true. Look, I'll prove it," Toshinori huffed as he stood up and walked over to the girl.
"Hello, Ladies. Hi Regina-San," he began, getting their attention.
"Hey, Toshi. How are you?" Regina answered with a soft smile.
"I'm well in spirits. I hope you all are doing well.".
"We are doing well. What can I do you for?".
"I wanted to prove to my friends that you are actually a nice person. They think you're mean and I think you're a lovely young woman.". This made Regina slightly flustered as her friends giggled knowingly to each other.
"Toshi Dear. People are going to criticize me till the day I die. I can't change how people feel or think about me and as much as you want to, you can't either. It's okay to have disagreements with your friends, but know that only they can change their own minds. Okay, Toshinori?". He nodded his head as he placed a smile back on his lips.
"Well I still feel bad, so let me accompany you girls home. It's night time and it will help me sleep better at night, knowing you girls made it home safely.".
"Understandable, but we have a ride. However if you must; and by the look on your face, you must, you can ride back to the dorms with us.". With that, Toshinori agreed before joining back with his friends.

Soon, Toshinori and the other girls made it back to the dorms safely. He even walked each of the girls back to their rooms. The last to get walked back was Regina and she invited him in for tea.
"So how's hero work? Not too tough, right?" she asked as she walked back to the table with two cups in hand, handing one to Toshinori as she sat down. He thanked her for the tea before answering, "Yeah, it's fine. I work with some really cool people and I get to save lives. It's not easy, but it's worth it.". Regina hummed as she sipped the warm beverage.
"How about yourself? How's accounting treating you?" Toshinori asked, also tasting the tea for himself.
"It's a lot of work and so much money is going into the degree, but it'll be worth it in the long run.".
"Well I'm sure you can handle it. And if not, I'm here to help at any time.".
"Thanks, All-Mighty.". The two talked a while longer before the time for Toshinori to leave arrived. The two exchange goodbyes and Regina kissed Toshinori on the cheek before retreating inside her dorm. Toshinori stood there a bit with his hand on the kissed spot before grinning like an idiot and walking with a pep in each step back to his dorm.