Connections (Makoto Tachibana)

Makoto and the gang was hanging out in the park together. They were laughing, talking about random stuff, and eating. Suddenly a little girl with light brown skin and cute curly hair in a ponytail ran into Makoto.

"I'm sorry, Mr", the little girl said in perfect Japanese, surprising the gang

"I'm sorry, Mr", the little girl said in perfect Japanese, surprising the gang. "No, it's okay sweetheart. Where is your parents", Makoto asked. "At work, I'm with my sister", the little girl answered, pointing to a dark skined girl with a big afro talking to another girl.

"Well let's take you to her", Makoto said as he got up and picked up the little girl

"Well let's take you to her", Makoto said as he got up and picked up the little girl. He approached the older sister and politely got her attention. "I believe she belongs to you, ma'am", he said to her softly. "Oh, thank you. Did she cause any trouble for you, sir", the sister asked also in perfect Japanese, taking the little girl in her arms. "No, not at all. I'm Makoto by the way", Makoto answered her. "Jasmine and this is Michel", the sister simply said. "Oh, what do you know? Your name starts with a 'M' as well", Makoto said to Michel, tickling her and earning a giggle. "Well we got to go, we start school tomorrow. Say bye, Michel", Jasmine said, giving Makoto a small wave as they left with their friend. As Makoto approached his friends, he was bombarded with questions.

"I can't wait to get back into the pool today. I have been itching to swim all summer", Nagisa said, dramatically. "Nagisa, you have been swimming all summer", Rei corrected him. "It's not the same", Nagisa shot back. The gang was laughing when they heard Gou call out to them. They turned around to see Gou running to them, practically dragging the girl from yesterday in hand. "Jasmine?! Hi, I didn't know you go to school here", Makoto said, excited. "Yeah, I start today. Gou and I crossed paths walking here and brought me to you", Jasmine answered with a big smile. With that, Makoto introduced her to the rest to the gang as they walked into the school.

After a while, Jasmine and Makoto got closer to each other. Jasmine met Makoto's family and he met hers. She even met his other friends and been to every swim meets. They hang out a lot and their siblings get along just fine.

Right now, Jasmine was helping Gou keep track of the boys speed. They were at Samezuka Academy training with Rin, Momo, Nitori, and Sousuke. "Way to go, Rei! Your time is getting faster! Just make sure your goggles are tight enough so it won't fall off", Jasmine called out to said person. "Good looking out, Jass", Rei called back to her as he got out of the pool. "The guys are improving, especially Rei", Rin said looking over his sister's shoulder to see the results they got. "Yeah, you can say that again. I know we can make it big this year", Gou said, giving Jasmine a high five. Just then, Makoto got out of the pool and did the hottest hair flip before talking with Haru.

"Jasmine, why don't you just tell him how you feel? We all know you like him", Rin asked said person who was still looking at Makoto

"Jasmine, why don't you just tell him how you feel? We all know you like him", Rin asked said person who was still looking at Makoto. "I just afraid of getting hurt and losing the only good boy that ever entered my life", Jasmine said sadly before continuing with taking notes.

Before long, practice was over and everyone was going their own way. Makoto was walking Jasmine home like he always did and they were discussing about stuff about today's practice and future meets. They approach Jasmine's front door and gives Makoto a hug. Before she could enter the house, Makoto stops her. "Wait. Jasmine", he starts, grabbing her hand and attention, "We have known each other for a while and my feelings for you has grown since then. So, will you let me do the honor of being you boyfriend and make everyday a better day". Makoto was blushing with his head down a little and Jasmine found that cute. With that, she walked up to him and kissed his cheek. "Give me a time and date for our first date", Jasmine said to him, plainly with a cheeky smile, before entering her home. Makoto touched the place where Jasmine kissed him as a smile grow wider. After doing a little happy dance, he looked up at Jasmine's window as he left.