Perfect Girl (Itadori and Sukuna)

~~~~~Itadori, Fushiguro, and Nobara were sitting outside their dorms waiting for Gojo to show up

~~~~~
Itadori, Fushiguro, and Nobara were sitting outside their dorms waiting for Gojo to show up. Apparently, they have a transfer student from Europe joining them.
"If they're from Europe, why are they coming to Japan to study Jujutsu?" Itadori asked, yawning as he did.
"Base on what I know, it's because their grandmother attended school here and when their abilities were discovered, they were shipped here," Fushiguro answered.
"I guess that makes sense, but why couldn't we go to meet them instead of waiting for them out here?" Nobara wondered, clearly bored. Suddenly, Gojo appeared in front of the group, scaring them shitless.
"Yo. How are you guys?" he greeted as if he did not just appear out of thin air.
"Why can't you be normal for a change?" Fushiguro complained, just about done with his teacher's shit.
"Aw. Where's the fun in that? Anyways, you can let go now," Gojo looked down at the girl clenching to his side. She looked up in confirmation before stepping and they were able to get a better look at the girl. Her uniform has been altered where instead of a skirt/jacket set, she had high-waisted shorts the length of her thighs, her jacket was cropped, and around her waist was an artillery belt with a gun holster on each hip.
"Okay, kids. This is your new classmate, Lewis Sophia. Sophia, these are your classmates: Nobara, Fushiguro, and Itadori." Gojo introduced as the three stood up.
"Nice to meet you all," she answered with a very thick British Accent, bowing in respect. Suddenly a whistle could be heard as a mouth and eye appeared on the side of Itadori's face.
"What a lovely sight you are?" Sukuna commented, flirtatiously. Itadori slapped a hand over the face, cheeks burning red.
"I'm sorry about that. He does that sometimes." he apologized.
"That is both disturbing and awesome." Sophia complimented, making Itadori scratch his opposite cheek out of flustering.

That was about two months back and a lot has happened since then. The four of them have exercised a lot of cursed creatures and spent a lot of time together. They trained together, ate together, clowned around together, and fought together. Itadori made it his life's mission to get closer to Sophia, much to Sukuna's delight. Sophia was his ideal type: tall, thick, beautiful brown skin, confident, fun to hang out with, has great taste in everything, and not conceded. Though he still had a crush on Jennifer Lawrence, he would gladly give her up for Sophia. Sukuna was annoyed that Itadori got to spend more time with Sophia, but he was glad that he was sharing the body with him. He appears every so often to tease and flirt with her since Itadori was too shy to do it himself; not that he could compare to the 1000+ years old Curse Spirit. Sukuna patiently waits for the day he takes over Itadori's body so that Sophia can truly meet him.

The gang was on a mission to exorcise a bunch of cursed spirits, but the higher-ups failed to mention the three special grades working together. Sophia stayed behind to take care of the lower levels and evacuation of bystanders. When everyone was safely evacuated, she got caught up with the rest team. Upon entering the room, Fushiguro and Itadori were fighting back while Nobara was hurt in a corner. Seeing that the third Special grade attempting to finish her, Sophia grabbed her rifle and started firing rounds using cursed energy with each bullet. With a wave of her hand, she exorcised the spirit, rushing to check up on Nobara. Then Fushiguro came flying into the wall next to them, but before Sophia could move, the second special grade was right in front of her. She shut her eye to embrace impact but when nothing happened, she opened her eye to see Itadori in front of them and the two special grades engulfed in flames. However, when he turned around, it was Sukuna who she was met with.
"So. You're Sukuna." Sophia concluded. The demon chuckled darkly as he kneeled in front of her, catching her chin between his thumb and index finger.
"In the flesh, my dear. Now as much as I would love to talk to you longer, time is of the essence," he told her before picking her up, along with Nobara and Fushiguro. In a blink of an eye, they were back outside and Sukuna dropped the two injured teens to the ground. Sophia was placed onto her feet gently and she looked slightly down at the male in front of her; guard up just in case he tried something slick.
"No need to be uptight. I don't have a lot of time left, so I'll start slow," Sukuna started smugly with his hands up in defeat before using one hand to pull Sophia closer to him by her waist. The sudden closeness spooked Sophia as her hands found his shoulders to try and keep her distance.
"Hello, Sophia Lewis. My name is Ryomen Sukuna. Nice to formally meet you," Sukuna finished and pecked Sophia's lips, weaving away when she tried to swing away. He saluted two fingers her way, bidding his goodbye as the tattoos started fading. With a shake of his head, Itadori was back and took a moment to register his surroundings. When he did, he rushes to inspect the injured pair with Sophia's help and had them rushed to the hospital. They reported to Ijichi then given a ride home, which was quiet for a while until Itadori spoke up.
"Hey. I know Sukuna did something to you while he was in control. I'm sorry about any trouble he caused you.". Sophia hummed in contempt as she rests her head on his shoulder, wrapping her arms around him.
"I'm just glad your back to the forefront, Yuji," she whispered softly, making herself comfortable. Itadori blushed at the comment but instead of answering, he wrapped his arm around her, adjusted for them to be comfortable, and stroked her arms while looking out the window.
"Cutie," he thought to himself as he relaxed with her in his arms.