The G.O.A.T (Izuku Midoriya)

Disclaimer: The students are in their second year of high school

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mina was practically bouncing around the common room while looking out the window with anticipation. This caught the attention of the other residents as they watched her pace about.
"Uh, Mina? What's got you so excited?" Kirishima asked, hesitantly.
"My best friend is coming to visit, today!" Mina shouted in excitement.
"Really? Anyone, we know?" Momo asked, feeling the excitement as well.
"No, she used to be my neighbor but moved to Canada before getting to go to middle school with me," Mina explained.
"So she's our age, eh?" Sero wondered, out loud.
"No, she a year younger. However, with how mature she is you would think she's older," Mina answered.
"She sounds hot," the grapist muttered to Kaminari.
"And off-limits. Mina will kill us messing with her friend. Just terrifying," Kaminari tried to reason with his perverted friend.
Suddenly a black sports car pulled up, before parking in front of the entrance of the dormitory. Out of the car came a darker toned girl with thick curly hair.

All of the students stared at her in shock the window will Mina ran outside to greet her, squealing

"Sierra! What is up, Sis?!" she yelled, jumping into the girl's arms as they hugged while hopping from foot to foot.
"Best Friend! I've missed you soo much! Look how fabulous you are!" Sierra complimented, pulling away to look at Mina.
"Me? Have you looked in the mirror lately? You're just about as tall as me now. Is your hair adding to your height?" Mina teased.
"Me? What about your horns? Don't they add to your height?"
"Fair point. Come inside, everyone is dying to meet you.". Mina practically dragged Sierra inside by hand to meet the others.
"Okay, everyone. This is my Twin, Sister-from-another-mister, my ride-or-die best friend, Sierra Coles. Bestie, these are my friends and classmates," Mina started introducing before calling out each person's name.
"So you're the girl alien girl wouldn't shut up about. I'll say, you don't disappoint," Bakugo retorted with a slight smirk.
"And you must be the asshole who's hot, but fucking annoying. You don't disappoint either," Sierra shot back with an amused smirk of her own.
"WHAT DID YOU SAY?! I'LL KICK YOUR ASS!" Bakugo screamed as Kaminari and Kirishima laughed their asses off.
"Bakugo, behave yourself!" Iida lectured as he speeds in front of Sierra to shield her from Bakugo's wrath.
"Hey, Sierra? What brings you back to Japan?" Momo asked as she walks with her to sit on the couch with the others.
"Oh, yeah. I'm moving back for my first year of high school. I've missed Japan and I also want to branch out my business." Sierra answered, sipping on the tea Momo made.
"Really?! That's fantastic!" Mina exclaimed, hugging Sierra.
"Wait. You said business. What kind of business?" Izuku asked, notebook and pen in hand.
"I'm an entrepreneur. I have a fashion line to express black women's pride. I put inspirational quotes on some shirts, but my other stuff I have aesthetically pleasing drawings that captures the beauty of black women or have African colors in the design. I'm also an artist, which is where I get the art from my clothing line from.". This shocked everyone except for Mina, who already knew.
"That's incredible. How long have you been at it?" Uraraka asked, amazed.
"I've been at it for four years, but my business has been thriving without financial help for only two years.".
"So young and yet so successful," Jiro added.
"Oh, by the way, what's your quirk?" Izuku asked as his hand stopped writing.
"It's better if I showed than tell," Sierra simply said before walking towards him and placed her hand on top of his head. Her hand glowed for a moment before dimming.
"Wow. I feel like I could climb a mountain or run a marathon. I feel really good," Izuku stated, standing up as Sierra removed her hand.
"My quirks are esteem radar and confidence boost. I can read how high or low a person's esteem is just by looking at them and boost their confidence by five percent. As soon as I walked in, I scanned everyone and Izuku was the one that shocked me the most. He has such high esteem, but poor confidence. So I boosted it." Sierra explained, blowing everyone's minds, except Mina's.
"Your quirk is astonishing," Shoto complimented, visibly impressed.
"Thank you!" Sierra gladly took the flattery.