Date Night (Ren Jinguji)

This was a request from Adorable_terry so I hope y'all enjoy this. And thank you for the support.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Today was Bailee's one year anniversary with her boyfriend, Ren, and she bought a honeymoon house for them to stay in for the weekend

Today was Bailee's one year anniversary with her boyfriend, Ren, and she bought a honeymoon house for them to stay in for the weekend. She has the entire evening planned out. They were going to cook together, eat, take a romantic bath together, then spend the rest of the night watching tv while cuddled up in each other's arms. The doorbell suddenly rang, but Bailee knew exactly who it was so she turned on her music playlist made perfectly for this night and straightened her wine-colored skater dress before opening the door. Long and behold her handsome boyfriend with a bouquet of white and red roses in his hand.
"Hello, Beautiful. Happy Anniversary," he said giving her the bouquet, which she gladly accepted.
"Thank you, Babe. Happy anniversary to you, too," Bailee answered, pecking his lips which she had to lean up to do since he towered over her.
"I love the flowers. I'll put them in a vase and then we can start cooking," she added, going to find a vase. Once the flowers were in the vase and placed on the table, Bailee returned to the kitchen to start cooking. They made Katsudon paired with roasted veggies and champagne to wash it down. They also made Peach Cobbler with ice cream for dessert. The two were very pleased with the outcome of their dinner; so much so, in fact, that they just had to take a picture to post. The two enjoyed their dinner while talking about all the funny stuff they went through all the way up to this point in their relationship. Once they were done eating, Ren volunteered to do the dishes as Bailee got their bath ready. When Ren was done with the dishes, he walked towards the master bedroom and towards the bathroom. Opening the door, Ren saw Bailee sitting on the sink, legs crossed, and the bath already draw and decorated.

Ren smirked as he walked up to Bailee, uncrossing her legs to put himself between them

Ren smirked as he walked up to Bailee, uncrossing her legs to put himself between them. He then proceeded to take off her glasses before removing his shirt as she puts her hair up into a messy bun. Bailee moved her hands from his abs, to his chest, and to his shoulders before latching her lips to his in a passionate kiss. Once they released each other from their kiss, they removed the rest of their clothes before getting in the tub together. The bath was mostly quiet besides the occasional giggles and chuckles. Ren would kiss her cheeks, head, neck, and shoulders while rubbing her arms and thighs as Bailee just relaxed in his embrace. Soon enough, the two bathe and got out the tub. When they had their towels on, Ren carried Bailee into the bedroom bride style. He then sat her on the bed and walked over to the dresser to grabbed her favorite black panty, a silky buttoned shirt, and her bottle of shea-butter. Walking back, he put her clothes on the bed before lotioning her skin with the shea-butter. Once done, the two shared a kiss before getting dressed and getting in bed, cuddling under the sheets. They watched the Bernie Mac show as they tangled their legs together, eyes growing heavy with every second of each other's warmth.