Learning More About Her (Takashi Morinozuka)

The Host Club of was all sitting around doing what they usually do when the foreign exchange student walked in with supermarket bags.

"Sweet, thanks for the favor, Delaney

"Sweet, thanks for the favor, Delaney. Here's your money back", Haruhi said to the her. "No, problem. Anything for my best friend", Delaney replied. As the two were talking, Takashi came up behind Delaney and gave her a back hug while kissing her cheek. "Hi, Takashi. Did you miss me that much", Delaney asked him, only to get a hum in response. "Hey, Delly-chan? Can we go to your place today", Honey asked Delaney, hugging her. "I'm sorry, sweetie, but not tonight. Maybe on Saturday, I'm cooking on for my family", Delaney answered, stroking Honey's head. "Can we come, too", the Hitachiin twins asked together. "Why? Didn't you already go to Haruhi's home", Delaney asked, confused. "Well as you know, you are our only African American exchange student that is also from a commoner back ground. It would be a good learning experience", Kyoya said, intellectually. "Huh. When you put it like that, it actually makes sense. Well I guess it will be alright, the little ones love new people", Delaney said, processing as she spoke. The whole group cheered in excitement. "Haru, are you coming, too", Delaney asked, looking over at her. "Might as well, your sister still thinks she can beat me at speed", Haruhi answered, making both of them pause before laughing their butts off.

The gang was all standing outside a tall white house waiting for Delaney.

"This is Delaney's home? It's so big", Honey said impressed. "Well it is fitting for her family. She has three sisters", Kyoya said, adjusting his glasses. "Speaking of which where is she", Tamaki asked looking around only to see her approaching them with a lot of bigs in hand. "Hey guys, can you help me with the grocery", Delaney greeted, a bit out of breath. Takashi steps up and takes the grocery from her hands. "Next time, call me if you need help with carrying something", Takashi said in his usual low tone. Delaney used her tippy toes to reach his kiss, thanking him, and leading the gang inside her home. Upon entering, running could be heard running down the stairs. "DELANEY", two girls, twins in fact, hugged said person.

 "DELANEY", two girls, twins in fact, hugged said person