Ch 8: Beauty in the Shadows

Začať od začiatku

{Meanwhile, with the guy's}
N: The guy's were almost to the classroom, they were all chatting amongst themselves but Tokoyami was still thinking about how he would talk to Aika. But he wasn't sure how he would start a conversation between them.

[Tokoyami's POV]
Do we even have anything in common? So far all I know about her is her quirk, and that she likes apples, but that wouldn't really count as having something in common. If I'm going to figure out what this feeling is I'm gonna have to try spending time with her. Looks like their right, I am going to have to talk to her, no matter how nervous I am.

N: Tokoyami let out a sigh and still had a worried look on his face.

Iida: "Okay, now when we get into class we should all head to our seats and wait for Mr. Aizawa to give us further instructions." He told them as he pushed his glasses to his face.

Kaminari: "Okay Iida we get it. You don't need to tell us we're not even near the classroom yet." He said in a annoyed tone.

Iida: "It's good to receive early information."

Kirishima: "That's not the kind of information people want to hear man." He said with a nervous smile.

N: As they were just around the corner Aika continued to make her little shadow creatures, but with a smile on her face. She made little butterflies out of the palm of her hand and watched them flutter about around her. But Echo-Shade gathered them up and had them trapped in his hands.

Aika: "Echo, what are you doing?" She asked with a worried tone.

Echo-Shade: "Giving you a little sparkle." He said with a smile.

N: He took the butterflies and placed them in her hair as if they were for decoration. The butterflies rested in her hair as if they were really fake ones that girls use to decorate their hair. She made a compact mirror to see how she looked, and to her surprise she looked pretty. She smiled and thought her new look was cute.

Aika: "Wow, thanks Echo. It looks really nice." She said as she touched the butterflies.

Echo-Shade: "No problem. You should leave them in your hair, you actually look like a girl." He said with a smile.

Aika: "What?" She asked him with a glare.

Echo-Shade: "What?" He asked with a nervous look.

N: She let out a sigh and made the mirror vanish then gave Echo-Shade another glare.

Aika: "Okay, say that again and I'll beat the darkness out of you." She said with a devilish smile.

N: Echo-Shade made a loud gulp and laughed nervously. But he knew she wasn't joking, she crossed her leg in front of the other and watched her little shadow birds fly around her. Echo-Shade gave her pat on the shoulder and went away. The birds continued to fly around her and she let out a chuckle and let one of them rest on her finger. The guy's were down the hall and getting closer. Iida opened the door and they all saw the shadows around the room. The guy's were in complete shock and confusion, but when the door opened fully the guy's all saw Aika against the desk surrounded by birds and with one on her finger. Tokoyami couldn't believe what he saw, seeing her with those birds flying around her and the one on her finger, with the butterflies in her hair made him blush and his heart race.

Iida: "What is going on in here?!" He yelled.

N: Aika jolted up and looked in there direction and stood up strait so fast it scared the birds around her. They flew past her very fast that they caused a little breeze and it made strands of her hair blow sideways. Tokoyami's heart was racing and his blush deepened by the sight. Aika gave them a glare and it made them all shutter. She put her hands in front of her and a dark glowing sphere appeared, it continued to grow then she threw the sphere up in the air and it burst. When it did a large ring went around the room and it caused the shadows to vanish, all except for the butterflies in her hair.