Ch 7: Getting Advice

Setting: Tokoyami's dorm
N: Tokoyami was still asleep in bed when his alarm went off. He woke up and grumbled and turned it off as he sat up in bed. He let out a yawn and got out of bed and stretched and went to his closet and grabbed his uniform. He got ready and walked to the common room.

Kirishima: "Morning Tokoyami."

N: Tokoyami turned around to see Kirishima.

Tokoyami: "Good morning Kirishima. Did you sleep well?"

Kirishima: "Yeah, did you?"

Tokoyami: "Yes, thank you for asking."

N: Kirishima gave him a smile and nodded his head. They both walked to the common room to see Iida, Kaminari, Shoji, Deku, and Todoroki.

Iida: "Ah, Kirishima, Tokoyami good morning." He said as he put his hand and arm in the air.

Kirishima: "Morning guy's. Looks like we're the first ones up." He said with a smile.

Kaminari: "Actually, looks like someone else got up before any of us did. We found a pot of coffee made and it was still warm." Kaminari said while putting his arms behind his head.

Deku: "But there was no one here, so we don't know who else is up."

Iida: "I'd say it was strange to find a pot of coffee made and no one here to drink it." He said as he moved his arms around to gesture.

Kirishima: "Uh huh, maybe somebody made it for us. Or probably got a cup and left the rest for everyone else." He said as he sat on the couch.

N: Tokoyami sat on the chair across from Todoroki and he looked at the ground with something on his mind..or someone. They all started to notice that something was bothering him.

Deku: "Are you okay Tokoyami?" He asked with a worried look.

Tokoyami: "Oh, yes. Yes I'm fine. It's just." He froze, and closed his eyes.

Kaminari: "Just what? Come on man you can tell us." Said Kaminari, as he showed a little smile.

Deku: "Yeah, whatever it is we'll try to help." Deku said as he was trying to get his friends attention.

Iida: "Indeed. After all it's what classmates do. We help each other with any situation." He said as he brought his hand to his chest.

Shoji: "It's what friends do too."

N: Tokoyami opened his eyes and looked back at them and let out a sigh.

Tokoyami: "Well, something's been bothering me, I don't know what's wrong with me. Yesterday I couldn't think straight, my stomach felt weird, and my heart was beating faster. I don't know what could have caused it."

N: His friends looked at him with confusion but Kaminari and Kirishima grinned at each other.

Kaminari: "Tokoyami when did this start happening?" He asked with a huge grin.

Tokoyami: "Hmm, I believe it was when Amari arrived." He said as he brought his hand to his beak.

N: The guy's all froze, and their eyes widened.
Kaminari brought his hands in front of him and put his fingers together.

Kaminari: "I rest my case." He said as he stood up with a smile.

Tokoyami: "What is that supposed to mean?" He asked with a glare.

Kaminari: "Do the math Tokoyami, you said you started feeling weird when Amari arrived. She just got here yesterday, and all of a sudden you started feeling weird right?" He asked with a grin.