One-Shot: ☁️Comfort☁️

Well guy's I got this idea because my anxiety got the best of me when I was having breakfast/lunch with my fam at this little place called Mama K's n there was 20 of us and the place was a little packed so ig u have an idea of wht caused it, but when I tried calming myself down so I thought of my writing then I thought maybe it would make a good one-shot so I hope u all like it

N: Aika was heading out to eat lunch with her classmates, she was feeling a little excited to spend time with them but most importantly she wanted to look her best in front of someone special. She put on her boots and tied her hair up into a ponytail and left to meet them outside. Everyone was waiting and they all saw her and gave her some smiles.

Deku: "Okay that's everybody right?"

Urarraka: "I think we're still missing a few people. We'll wait to make sure."

Kaminari: "Let's get going, come on guy's I'm starving."

Kirishima: "Me too! I can't wait to try all the new meats they got on the menu!"

Iida: "Do not go all crazy, please!" He said chopping the air.

Urarraka: "Hey Amari. Ooo I love your boots."

Aika: "Thanks."

Yaoyorozu: "Where'd you get them?"

Aika: "Actually..they were a gift." She said looking down trying not to blush.

Yaoyorozu: "Oh they were? From who?"

Aika: "Just a friend of mine."

Iida: "Everyone please get together! I want to do a headcount just to make sure we're all here!"

Urarraka: "Classic Iida." She said with a forced smile as she sighed.

Aika: "Does he ever relax a little?"

Yaoyorozu: "Can't say that he does all the time."

N: The girls walked ahead leaving Aika to check her phone. She looked around for a moment then started texting.

Tokoyami: "Good you're out here as well."

N: She looked behind her and saw Tokoyami on the steps of the building. She put her phone in her pocket and faced him.

Aika: "I was actually about to message you."

Tokoyami: "I thought you weren't coming along?" He said coming down the steps.

Aika: "Well I didn't want to seem rude and ditch them so I just came along."

Tokoyami: "Well I'm glad you decided to come." He said with a small smile.

N: She blushed a little then looked to the side.

Aika: "Yeah same here, I guess."

Tokoyami: "You're wearing the boots?"

Aika: "Huh? Oh yeah. Thanks again by the way."

Tokoyami: "No problem."

Iida: "Alright everyone's here, now let's get going."

Kirishima: "Alright!"

Kaminari: "Yes! Let's go!"

N: Tokoyami held out his hand to her she looked at it then at him. She blushed then held his hand. They began walking behind the others and Aika felt embarrassed about the idea of someone seeing them but she also enjoyed it so she couldn't help but smile. They all walked to a bus stop and rode the rest of the way to a restaurant that was packed. Yaoyorozu told the man by the door her last name and he smiled and let them all in. They all went to sit at some tables and Yaoyorozu thanked the man and sat at the head of the table.