Chapter 6

"When you stop expecting people to be perfect, you can like them for who they are

"When you stop expecting people to be perfect, you can like them for who they are."

― Donald Miller

Chapter 6

You decided to sit in between both Mina and Tzuyu as Sana, Momo and Nayeon let out a sigh of disappointment. Whilst both Mina and Tzuyu giggled at how oblivious you were. As you gave them a questioning look.

"What's wrong did something happen?" you asked as they all just sighed at how dense you were.

"if that's the case let's eat, I'm hungry" you exclaimed as everyone began eating.

You were happy that the girls were enjoying your food

"Oppa can't you just cook for us every day" Momo chimed in as she was eating her 5th serving already.

"Oppa is a good cook as well, I might just need to marry you" Nayeon teased as you choked on your food and Mina quickly handed you a cup of water to help you.

As all the girls giggled, you just focused on eating since you were blushing rather profoundly at this point at the girl's teasing.

A lot of the girls stopped to look at how both you and Mina were acting, at first, they were paying no mind and continued to tease you or eat but they now quietly observed you both.

You would occasionally look at her and you guys would do this weird conversation through your eyes or gestures. 

Where she would nod or just smile when you would place some food on her plate. Then begin to slice it and then feed it to the penguin who would be all smiley and cute.

Then you would take turns pouring each other drink and if you guys cough or get food stuck on the corners of each of your mouth, you will wipe it off with the table napkin. 

This was not normal for the penguin who was eagerly waiting for you to feed her and childish swinging her two legs front and back.

Jihyo cough rather loudly to get both you and Mina's attention since you guys seemed to be lost in your own world.

You finished feeding the Penguin a mouthful before turning your head towards Jihyo who was rather frowning at you.

"So, what's with all of this" Jihyo questioned whilst motion with her chopsticks towards you and Mina.

You nervously laughed and turned to the penguin who was red as a tomato.

 "Oh, I thinks it's just a habit because she was rather nervous last time when we went out together that she kept dropping her food" you explained to the girls