"𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒜 𝒢𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒟𝒶𝓎" 𝒫𝓉. 10

The door opened and you watched as Benevolent and Unstable brought in the bed, setting it next to Great's bed. Benevolent wiped his forehead and looked at you both, smiling. "Well, now you won't have to sleep with each other" you looked over at Great who seemed to have gotten a little flustered at that, though you couldn't pinpoint why. "Thank you...Benevolent," he responded and Benevolent gave him a nod in return. "YOU HAVE BED NOW, SO YOU DON'T SLEEP WITH GREAT, YES?" Unstable shouted, causing you to flinch back a little. "Come on, it's late, we should let them rest" Unstable quickly turned to Benevolent, and then they both left, with Unstable waving at you both frantically. "BYE!" The two of you stood there, looked at one another once they were gone. "Well, we have our own beds now" Great started as he looked over to the bed. "It's rather small, but I believe you'll be fine" he stated, you headed over to the bed and he was right, it was rather small. You sat down and realized it wasn't that soft, but it was a hospital, you didn't expect it to be luxurious. "You better get some sleep..It's getting late" Great told you and you opened your mouth to argue, pointing outside the window, it was barely dark out. "No, you will sleep, that's an order," he said sternly and you sighed as you laid down onto the bed, shuffling around to get comfortable. Eventually, you found a comfortable position and closed your eyes, listening as the door opened and then shut. Great_Day had just left and you didn't know where he was going, to be honest, you were worried for him, and sleep this time, wasn't able to take over you. You got up from your bed and peeked out the small window, you waited until he was around the corner and another few minutes later. You opened the door and snuck out.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

YEA HI, I'M PUBLISHING THIS NOW GSIJGJIDIJGDSIG
OK BYE