"𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒜 𝒢𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒟𝒶𝓎" 𝒫𝓉. 𝟨

Benevolent_Day stood beside you with a pistol wielded in his hand, he looked around for any signs of danger that could be possibly lurking. You felt grateful that he was out here although you were a little worried about him. He was an operative and he could take care of himself, but you felt like he was risking his life to protect a low-class citizen that nearly killed their leader. Earlier last night, after Benevolent visited with Great_Day, he told you that you'd be going back to the residence to stay there until Great_Day returned which would be hopefully in a few days. You noticed two figures off in the distance approaching you two. You felt your body tense as you worried that they could possibly be one of the night operatives or perhaps a night operative accompanied by Horrid_Night, the leader of the night coalition, a group that was known to be the days union's greatest enemy. You stepped back a little, Benevolent didn't budge and just waited patiently without any signs of fear, nor discomfort. Soon enough, you could see the two figures clearly and was relieved to find out that they were one of the day operatives. Radiant_Day and Unstable_Day approached Benevolent_Day, they didn't look at you once, not even a peek. They talked for a while while you stood there, waiting, feeling slight discomfort in you. Radiant came up to you and gave you a sweet, honey-like smile. "Well, Y/N, we'll be taking you back to the residence now. If you'll follow us~" he turned around and walked off, waving off to Benevolent who waved back. You turned your head around as you followed Radiant and Unstable. You saw Benevolent's sincere smile in the distance before it eventually vanished as he walked back into the hospital. You turned back around, you kept close to the two operatives, not wanting to risk getting lost in fear that you'll get hurt. "It's a pleasure meeting you again, Y/N," Radiant said, turning to look at you with a large smile plastered on his face. "You really had me worried" Unstable suddenly spoke, looking at you with a surprised expression. "YOU ALMOST KILL GREAT_DAY? YES, YES?" He asked, circling you while keeping his eyes on you. "Not directly.." you stated, Unstable let out a small gasp and continued on. "SO YOU NO KILL GREAT_DAY DIRECTLY? BUT YOU KILL HIM?" Your head ached as he stared at you, waiting for an answer. "He chased after me when I ran off and I was attacked, he risked his life to save mine.." you said, Unstable leaned in closer. "SO YOUR FAULT THAT GREAT IS IN HOSPITAL?" You frowned and looked away with overwhelming shame that was now building up again. "Unstable, leave Y/N be, she/he/they don't need two punishments to teach her/him/them what she/he/they did was bad. If Y/N does decide to act like this again, perhaps she/he/they would need two punishments but that won't happen, won't it dear?~" He smirked as he looked at you and you just gave a simple nod. Unstable happily skipped alongside Radiant who walked with a composed, yet upbeat manner despite the whole incident that happened last night. "Why are you guys so happy? Great_Day nearly died because of me and you guys don't seem to care in the slightest" Radiant turned to look at you with a bright smile that was smaller than usual. "Benevolent_Day said that Great_Day requested us to act normal so that you wouldn't feel uncomfortable~" you just nodded and kept following them, deep down you were happy that they weren't treating you horribly, though you felt like you deserved to be treated that way after what you did. "We'll be honest with you, we're not happy at all with your actions, none of the operatives are. You're lucky Macabre_Day isn't here, oh, he'd shoot you on the spot!" He laughed, seemingly amused at the thought. Your stomach twisted and turned with a sudden sickness as you thought about it. You on the ground with blood dripping from the corner of your mouth, while you laid there in the middle of the street during a dark, cold night as you looked up at Macabre, who's red eyepatch glowed brightly. You couldn't see his expression clearly and that's what scared you, the last thing you would see was him standing in front of you as your life slipped from your body.  You looked down at the ground and shivered with fear, Radiant looked at you with an apologetic smile. "Oh, don't worry, you're safe here with me~" he stepped back to walk alongside you and you felt slightly relieved. A couple of minutes passed by and your legs started to ache a little, eventually, you guys approached the residence. You, Unstable and Radiant stood at the door. Unstable instantly rushed in, Radiant raised his hand to call out for him but it was too late. "Well, we're here, Y/N~" he smiled and opened the door, offering to let you in. You walked inside and Radiant followed you in, letting the door close behind him. Everything seemed the same, it was just as it was when you first arrived and knowing about your actions, being in this residence made you feel more ashamed of your actions as you let out a sigh and walked further into the residence.