"𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒜 𝒢𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒟𝒶𝓎" 𝒫𝓉. 𝟪

The residence was dead silent as Radiant and you stared at each other. You looked at him with fright while he looked at you with a lovely smile. "Would you like some breakfast? Benevolent offered to make pancakes" he asked, smiling, you nodded and he seemed to smile more. "Alrighty, let's get going then, he's meeting us at the bakery~" he walked out of the residence and you followed him. You looked up at the clouds that covered the whole sky, then at Radiant who was walking with a joyful pace in front of you. "How's Great_Day?" You asked him, only for him to lightly and playfully respond. "That's [CLASSIFIED INFORMATION]!" You sighed disappointedly as you two continued to walk in silence. A few minutes passed by and eventually you two reached the bakery and entered inside where Benevolent was there waiting for you with a plate in each hand stacked with pancakes that were covered with a rosy red syrup and topped with a few raspberries. "Hello, a pleasure to meet you two! Follow me, please" he walked off and you two followed him. He stepped off to the side as you guys approached a table. You both sat down while Benevolent placed the pancakes in front of you. "Enjoy!" He smiled at you two and gave you two a knife and a fork to use for the pancakes. You both thanked him and he nodded happily, then he walked away. You looked back at your pancakes and picked up the utensils that were just given to you. You cut up a piece of the pancake that was slightly covered with the syrup and put it into your mouth. You ate it and smiled delightfully and slightly fascinated. "It has a raspberry taste" you mentioned once you finished the piece, Radiant looked at you and smiled, licking the raspberry syrup from the corners of his lips. "It's raspberry syrup, Y/N~" you smiled at him and he smiled even wider. You cut up another piece of the pancake that had a raspberry on top of it and ate it. Benevolent really did make the greatest pancakes and overall food in general in this city, no wonder why he's the baker, you thought to yourself. You two finished your pancakes and you both felt satisfied for once. Radiant looked at you with a huge smile and took your hand which made you feel surprised. "Y/N, Great_Day wants to meet you today, we'll be going right now~" he let go of your hand and grabbed both of your plates which you thanked him for. He walked off and you turned to see him talking with Benevolent who now had your plates as he once previously did, though they were now absent of any pancakes, just small crumbs and small puddles of the raspberry syrup were left. Once Radiant turned, you got up and headed over to him. "Ready already?~" He smiled radiantly and said his farewell to Benevolent before heading out the bakery. You followed him out and you two continued to walk down the street beside each other a bit of distance away. "Is Great_Day mad at me?" You asked and he shook his head and didn't respond. After a while, you guys approached the hospital where you two walked inside. You walked down the long dim halls with Radiant who escorted you. You two approached the room where Great_Day was in and you entered while Radiant stayed behind. Great_Day was laying there, staring up at the ceiling before he turned to look at you and offered you to come closer with a motion of his finger. You walked over to him and sat down in a chair beside the bed. "Hello, Y/N.." he said, smiling a little, which caused you to smile as well. "Hello, Great_Day" he inspected you for a moment and then looked at you. "No harm it seems?" You nodded and he smiled a little more. "Good, delighted to hear, I was worried about you. Although there seems to be something else that's causing you distress, care to tell me?" You looked off to the side and back at him and you knew that you needed to tell someone about how you've been feeling lately. "I've been feeling extremely guilty for what I did and I struggled to sleep because of it" you admitted and he looked at your eyes and nodded. "I can see that clear as day" he then frowned a little as he looked directly in your eyes. "I'm sorry if what I said that night affected you, I just needed to make things clear with you, you understand that right? I don't hate you at all or anything, you just need to know what you did wasn't right and I know you don't want to be reminded about what you did was wrong as it doesn't seem to be helping you but I hope you'll know that anger never lasts forever." He smiled at you and you smiled back then he continued. "Also due to Macabre visiting the residence tomorrow and I heard he was going to stay for approximately three days.." he paused and then continued. "You'll be staying here with me for those three approximate days"

(A/N) Hey guys!! I'm sorry if these are so short, aaa!!

but anyways, I'm doing a Q/A that I'll answer at the end once I get enough questions so watch out for that!

So comment below your questions!

Rules:

They can't be overly personal

They mainly have to be about me, this story or anything days union related (myth related is fine too!) 

be nice, please!!

two questions at a time for each person!

ask serious or weird questions, I don't mind!!

also here's some fun facts:

this story was originally going to be a joke like the Horrid_Night one

I have an actual roblox myth lol, well a few to be exact lol

I had a legitimate crush on Radiant and seriously got jealous of anyone who talked to him or if Radiant ever complimented someone lol

I have a night of that I lowkey forgot about

anyways, thank you for reading, love you guys, bye! <3