"𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒜 𝒢𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒟𝒶𝓎" 𝒫𝓉. 𝟧

It seemed like days have passed by as you sat there now uncomfortably on the chair. You waited and you hoped that Great_Day would make it, you could feel your hands desperately wanting to open the door and walk right in there and plead Great_Day to survive. Eventually, the door opened and Benevolent stepped out, you noticed that he was smiling despite the mask that covered his mouth. You jumped out of the seat while Benevolent walked up to you. "Is he alright?" You asked and he gave you a simple nod. "He's doing better, he's awake, I'll let you visit with him" he smiled widely and walked down the hall, leaving you alone. You let out a sigh that you didn't notice that you were holding and walked up to the door. You opened it and stepped inside, Great_Day slowly got up to look at you, he seemed to regret it as he groaned with pain and laid back down. You headed over to his bedside and he looked up at you with a look that you never would have thought that he was capable of having. "Y/N, you're alright?" He asked with a surprised but grateful tone. You nodded and he smiled a little as he grabbed onto your hand which made your face turn a little red, he didn't seem to notice as he continued to talk. "Why did you run off like that? You know you could've been killed, why would you act so immature?" He asked, looking at you with a serious and overall expression that seemed to be questioning you. "I was being petty and I didn't like the way you treated me" you admitted, he got up and looked at you dead in the eyes. "And that's an excuse to almost get shot? No, forget I said that. You think that's an excuse for you to run off and risk your life and not even that, but my own life? I have citizens, my operatives, so many people to watch over, do you know how important I am? This could be considered a crime, dammit, it is a crime!" You looked down with shame as he just glared at you, seemingly waiting for a response from you. "I'm sorry" you muttered under your breath, you looked up only to see his expression turn sourer as the apology didn't seem to sit well with him. "Your small petty and immature actions nearly cost me my life. You think an apology can change that?" "No, sir" you admitted, he slammed his fist on the bed. "Stop talking like I'm your damn drill sergeant! Speak to me like a normal human being, you seemed to be fine treating me as one at the residence" you flinched a little and just nodded. He took in a deep breath and let it out slowly as he looked at you with a slightly apologetic look. "I know this is news you don't want to hear, but due to this whole incident, you'll be punished for your actions" you looked at him with a newfound worry, you couldn't utter a single word, Great_Day just smiled at you. "You'll be my personal servant from now on until I decide to let you go" you looked at him, stunned, and with disbelief. "You're not going to kill me?" You asked and he shook his head. "Considering that you did save my life despite your actions, I decided not to kill you" you simply nodded with overpowering relief that he decided to spare your life. "Great_Day, why a servant out of all the options you could have chosen?" He looked at me a bit dazed than he just smiled slightly. "Because there's something special about you, Y/N and I'm curious about what that is" the lights flickered for a small moment leaving the room dim as you both looked at each other. "Visiting hours are over" Benevolent stated as he walked in with a bright, illuminating smile on his face. You got up and looked at Great_Day one last time and then you left the room as you found yourself thinking about what he meant by something special.