"𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒜 𝒢𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒟𝒶𝓎" 𝒫𝓉. 𝟥

Great_Day laid motionlessly on your back as you carried him, you admitted that it was quite hard to carry the well-built man, but yet you bared through it as you kept walking down the streets, making sure to keep well aware of any dangers that lurked in the shadows. Your mind ran with thoughts, that caused your heart quicken with such unexpected rates and forced you to walk faster. What would the other Days do if Great died? All because of your immature action? Would this give the Nights the opportunity to strike? And take over the city? If Great did die, who would become the new supreme leader? Would Enouement_Dawn take over? Or would it be someone else? There had to be another leader before Great_Day, but yet who was it? There were so many questions, but yet time was growing thin, and if you didn't stop asking yourself more questions instead of getting to the hospital, you'll surely be the one digging his grave. As the hospital appeared in the distance, you felt hope bloom in your chest like a flower, and all the courage in you burned bright like a warm fire as you continued down to the hospital. You could hear his steady, but yet slow breathing against your back. "Just hold on a bit longer Great, sir" you whispered quietly to him, despite him unlikely to hear you, but in your heart you hoped that he did. Eventually, you reached the door of the hospital, but as you reached to grab the door handle, the door flung open, and Benevolent stood at the door with an frantic expression. "Get inside!" He motioned for you get inside, and you did just that. Benevolent didn't ask any questions, and rushed down the hall, you quickly followed and you two stopped at a door. You let out a few, quick fast breathes as Benevolent opened the door and ushered you inside. A hospital bed laid in front of you. Benevolent pointed to the bed, and opened his mouth, but he didn't need to speak in order for you to understand what he was trying to say. You headed over to the bed, and gently laid Great onto the bed. Blood instantly seeped onto the bed, lots of it, and you felt yourself get nauseated by how much blood there was. "We'll ask questions later, now I must ask you to leave, I have an very important patient to tend to" Benevolent said with an panicked voice, as he practically pushed me out of the room before shutting the door behind him. You felt yourself feel worried, as you headed down to the waiting room, and let yourself sit down on one of the chairs. Hopefully he makes it, you thought.