19 - Paint It Red

All of this reminded me of a time before we got these uniforms, the prototypes were ready and to test them we needed a worthy opponent, eachother.

Therefore Satsuki arranged it so the five of us fought against one another. The first fight was Me VS Gamagoori.

The Prototype Shackle Regalia looked a lot like a tank standing up, barely any movement was possible on that thing, but it was durable.

On the other hand, the Prototype Onslaught Regalia was quite the opposite. A Glass Cannon, Iori described it.

"With this new uniform there is no way you can defeat me! Tadasuki!!!"

"Don't get too cocky yet, Ira! I also got a new set of clothes!"

"Begin!" with Satsuki smacking Bakuzan on the ground, my battle against Gamagoori Started.

While Gamagoori was impervious to any of my frontal attacks. There were openings on his Uniform, which I used alongside my boosted strength to defeat him.

"Damn you Tadasuki!" He complained while he aggressively took off the uniform.

"Back to the drawing board..." Iori spoke his mind.

"But wiser than before, Isn't it exciting Shiro?" Inumuta added.

"Bunch of nerds..." Sanageyama spoke what Jakuzure was thinking.

"In any case, since your uniform is still in one piece. Kai, you're still up" Iori ordered.

"Gotcha, who's next?" I prompted the next challenger, Sanageyama.

"Please allow me Lady Satsuki" Inumuta interrupted "I wish to start working on my own uniform as soon as possible" asking to be the next one.

"Allowed" Amused at his excitement, she obliged.

"Not fair..." Sanageyama was disheartened but also could not complain as openly as Iori, it was Lady Satsuki's direct command after all.

--------------------------

Looking around the No-Stars stands, Rei Kinkyū looked around for the addressee of the message she was entrusted with.

She didn't know if she could fully trust her, Scylla Shirogane. Her past was shrouded in more darkness than Tadasuki's but she did believe in Kai that she was an ally, thus Rei had nothing to fear, other than the contents of the letter she is meant to deliver.

"(Silver hair... silver hair... Where are you?)" Rei thought to herself as she surveyed for Scylla "Oh, there you are!" She found her, just by the side of another No-Star, Mako Mankanshoku, they both became quite popular as of late, Mankanshoku for her affiliance to Ryuko Matoi and Shirogane for the couple of students she beat these past days.

"Huh?" Scylla looked in her direction.

"Woah! Rei-Senpai!" Mako overreacted as always.

"Rei?!" Scylla got a bit startled.

"I've got a message from Tadasuki!" Rei announced to the pair of girls.

"From Kai?"

Rei got really angry all of the sudden, not without reason. But took a deep breath, calmed down and spoke.

"Do Not! Call him that here in Honnouji's Grounds..."

"Eh? Why?"

"Oh! I didn't tell you Scylla-chan?! :3"

"Uhh..."

"Basically, we No-Stars have no right to call the elites of Lady Satsuki by their name >:3"