13 - Bloodhound

"This doesn't make any sense! The surveillance camera at the vault clearly shows me mounting the Izanami to the Assault Regalia, but at the same time there is footage of when I was making the new Two-stars uniforms." Iori sat in front of a multi screen computer, watching a recording while we waited for Inumuta.

"Listen Shiro, I know this is like a big freaking deal, but I don't think that copy of you is an enemy."

"You know that is not my only concern! I saw the Izanami blow up with my very own eyes two months ago and now it's right there in your right arm"

"Well it's not like I'm going anywhere anytime soon, so you two will have all the time in the world to analyze both the Izanami and Scylla"

"You gonna step in for the Interrogation won't you?"

"Of course, you two get really tactless when is about data and don't act like you weren't gonna ask me to do it anyway"

Shiro let out a sigh and as if he was being summoned, Inumuta appeared from the elevator doors.

"Sorry for the delay, but there's interesting info on our prisoner"

"Let's get moving to the Test area, We first need to see what exactly is up with the Izanami"

We walked for a couple of minutes and reached the test area. This is where the new uniforms are tested before they are sent out. I went in alone while these two data maniacs stayed behind a bulletproof glass typing away.

"So what was it Inumuta?!" I asked him as I lay down in a metal bed and a red light went up and down me scanning by body and uniform.

"No need to scream, Tadasuki"

"If I don't you two ain't gonna say a thing the entire time I'm staying here"

"Touche" said Irori without looking away from the screen. "Just make sure no to move too much."

"Then I'll start, as I said before, Scylla has been dead for a couple of years by now, the cause of death was buried alive by a landslide, very different from Izanagi's"

"So can we say that their cause of death has nothing to do with them being revived?"

"No for certain yet, but we'll see that later when we Interrogate our prisoner"

"Continue then"

"Scylla, the original one, died at age of 15, The same as Izanagi"

"Then we'll be fighting revived brats? Actually, scratch that, that sounds way too mean."

"Too late Tadasuki, anyway, Scylla was completely different from Izanagi, she was a normal School Girl who decided to take the long way on the wrong day, no criminal record of any kind and good grades, so other than their age, we have no real clue what their pattern is for reviving people..."

"Wow wow, you gotta see this Inumuta" Shiro interrupted.

"What is it-whoa, amazing!"

"What y'all found?!"

"You know how Bakuzan is made out of Ultra-Hardened Life Fibers?"

"Yeah, that's was what we were making Izanami from..."

"Well, our scanning reveals that the Izanami is made out of Ultra-Hardened Undead Fibers"

"Sounds cool and ominous, what else?"

"I expected you to be a bit more startled, but whatever"

"Hey, you were the ones who told me not to move"