2 - Lioness' Prey

Back at the Elites Meeting Room, everyone was there but Sanageyama. I gave Inumuta the results of my inspection and he went back to typing like a maniac, Satsuki with her usual cup of tea, Nonon gave me that smug look she always does and Gamagoori was silently watching the school grounds from the window and ignored me completely.

"I think there's nothing else for a while now, would you mind if I pay a visit to Iori, Lady Satsuki?" I said while sitting on one of the chairs in the counter Inumuta was but decently far from him, from this spot I could see everyone else, specially Satsuki.

"This has to do with another one of your experiments, Tadasuki?" She saw right through me.

"Guilty as charged"

"You're brutally honest sometimes y'know, Mr. Lizard?" Nonon teased "If I didn't knew any better I'd say you trying something weird" I gave Nonon a deadly glare, unfazed by it she continued "But I DO know better, either way I don't think you'd want miss this match" And she pointed her baton towards the Tennis ground.

I barely noticed, but Satsuki's expression turned somewhat angry for a moment before going back to her usual composed self.

"Hm?!"

As expected, the new girl, Ryuko Matoi, was having a tennis match against Omiko Hakodate, wearing that exhibisionist outfit, Senketsu... Fresh Blood... I think she called it.

Senketsu is a Kamui: a sailor uniform made entirely out of Life Fibers, the students can only withstand a uniform made from 20 to 30% life fibers on them. So how was this nobody who dared speak to Lady Satsuki so openly capable of wearing that uniform!

"(Who are you? Ryuko Matoi!)" my anger was obvious.

The match was going extremely well for Omiko, one point away from winning, yet inside my heart I could tell she was going to lose. Of course I did not want that. After seeing how happy she was with her new two stars goku uniform.

But then Matoi started to use that scissor as a racket, that's when Satsuki stepped in and forced Sanageyama to continue the match. That look on her face, that was the look she gave to losers, thus I assumed Omiko was done for.

Sure enough soon after there she goes a stripped Omiko flying through the tennis court. Not anything I haven't seen before, but I still felt bad for her.

Two years ago, when Omiko Hakodate was a first year no star student, I became interested in her and we dated for a couple of months. However, one day out of the blue Lady Satsuki demanded our break up. I was confused as to why... but I obeyed without doubt and put an end to our relationship. I was and I'm still stupidly entranced by Satsuki's everything. So while I was sad that I had to leave Omiko, I am Satsuki's loyal right hand. The feelings I had towards Hakodate were akin to a wildfire, spreading everlasting throughout my heart, but Satsuki, she is my sun. There was no real way to compare them even if I tried.

"(!!!)" I swear for a second I saw Satsuki smile at Omiko's defeat. Seriously, today I can't figure out anything she's scheming.

I have made several things before that defied logic... and common sense. but none of them prepared me for Satsuki's inner workings, and I loved it.

Then she went on and challenged Matoi, the battle ended quickly since Ryuko managed to escape. After Matoi ran away she demoted Hakodate to a no-star, kinda harsh but she can do whatever she wants. That was the end of the day at Honnouji Academy.

The rest of the day was relatively uneventful, I had my daily arm wrestle with Gamagoori, I always win when Lady Satsuki is present. Updated Nonon with the latest dirt I had on the Two Stars students. Sanageyama was angry and didn't talk too much. Then I had a long talk with Shiro and Inumuta about a guinea pig for the 5 star goku uniform experiment, unlike my other experiments, this one was approved by Lady Satsuki and I was barely involved in it.