5 - The Golden Runaway

"Izanagi? Like, the Creator God Izanagi?"

"Exactly"

"Well that doesn't sound pretentious in the slightest" Nonon was playful, but instead she used sarcasm, she was more serious than before.

"Is he strong?" Sanageyama asked.

"If he's around the two-star district and we were notified of him, he should be" Gamagoori answered Sanageyama.

"Haven't seen him in a long while, tell Lady Satsuki I'll make some noise soon..."

"I'll get him first if you slack off Kai!" Sanageyama declared.

"Stay out of this Sanageyama, this one is mine" With a glare, Sanageyama's face twisted as he had seen a monster, Nonon hid behind her hat and Inumuta was typing looking too closely at the screen.

"I'm gonna assume you know he let himself get the picture taken in order to lure you out" Inumuta told me, he was right of course.

"That's why I'm going to fight him at Honnouji, with you all here if, and only if, it becomes a pain, I'm sure I'll have your back up"

"It's Only Natural!" Gamagoori said without stuttering.

"If I get a go at this asshole, then sure man!"

"I don't really feel like it, but then again, I can use this to let some steam out..."

"Be sure to get me some mean data if you will Tadasuki"

"Don't get your hopes up, I plan to end this quickly"

The sound of doors being swung open struck the room

A *Click* and a blazing light came from the back of the room.

"Isn't this quite the opportunity? Tadasuki"

"Lady Satsuki" The elite four said as they bowed deeply, I only bowed slightly.

"It is as you say Lady Satsuki, I wish to see to this matter myself, with your permission of course"

"You don't need it for this enemy, do as you please, just don't lose!"- She slammed Bakuzan in the ground -"Listen up Elite four! You will aid Tadasuki on this mission as he sees fit!"

"Of Course Lady Satsuki!" Four voices were heard in unison.

"You have my undying gratitude Lady Satsuki" Now I bowed deeply.

"Start whenever you want, Tadasuki"

Thankfully it was the end of the day, I excused myself and left to my own chambers in the Honnouji tower. I wanted to meditate a bit before facing Izanagi again, after all, I was damn sure I killed him last time I saw him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tadasuki left the room, saying he was gonna get some rest.

"(Like c'mon! you can't just get everyone all worked up and leave like that!)" Jakuzure pouted as she flopped on the couch. "Lady Satsuki... is there some other reason Kai wants to fight this guy so badly? I get that they were brothers and his family was kinda... not good, but is far too unusual to see him this angry..."

"It's quite the long story Nonon, though I feel like you may want to listen to it anyway" Satsuki smiled both on the inside and outside.

"Yay! we get to know more bout' Mr. Lizard!" Nonon sat facing Satsuki.

"I'm also interested in hearing that!" Sanageyama got excited.

"Please do not miss any details Lady Satsuki" Inumuta bowed on his seat while a blank document was on the screen of his laptop.