~||Dream||~

This is going to be written in 3rd person so.

Warning!! Contains mention of suicide, self harm, and a ton of angst.

•————————————•

Dream had a happy life. He had his boyfriends, his kids, and there was peace in the multiverse. Perfect. Well, almost perfect. There was one person missing, his brother. He knew nightmare was in there somewhere, and he couldn't wait to see him again. Dream missed his brother dearly. And he would do anything to get him back. Anything. He was so determined that he would overwork himself and push away his boyfriends. He was desperate to get nightmare back. He knew nightmare was bullied, heck the villagers would drug him so he couldn't go and save nightmare. He wanted to talk to his brother, to say sorry. But... nightmare has been acting different lately, more...feminine in a way. And I don't mean like femboy kinda thing, just. More lady-like. Like a princess of some sorts. Dream was worried for his 'brother'. He was acting unusual, and he would find out why.(geez Dream, how many more hints do I have to put in) all this stress and paranoia scared both blue and ink. They tried to help him and make him take a break. But he pushed them away. It made the two feel like they weren't loved by him anymore, leading them to break up with Dream. This lead Dream to a depression. He was a mess, his kids tried to help him- but they left him aswell, seeing as he was a lost cause. Then, Dream just couldn't take it. He started cutting, each scar for one person he hurt. But, this was when he was at home. When he was outside with people, he was his usual happy self! Dream started to put up a fake smile 24/7. And he hated it. He hated lying to his friends, hated the scars he gave himself, he hated who he is. Dream made a plan, a way to end all the pain and stress.

So, he headed to the old Dreamtale au. There were many different Dreamtale copies, but the "old" one was where he was from. He started down at the tree stump, memories of that day flooded through his head. He went to the ground and picked up an apple. A black apple.

Would it be worth it? Did he really want this? No, he didn't deserve it. He's just an attention seeker, he isn't actually going to do this...

But, what would Ink and Blue think? Would they care? No one cares now. No one loves him anymore, he's the problem. But, there's one person who might care-

Nightmare.

Would he care? He always hated Dream... why try. What's the point.

Dream then brought the apple to his mouth, slight hesitation in his movement. He sighed and brought the apple away from his mouth.

No. He didn't want this. At least, not until he knew no one cared. Dream decided to conduct a test, he called nightmare. You how you ask? Dream and nightmare have this twin telepathy kinda thing, so he called nightly and only moments later nightmare arrived.

•\\Time Skip(basically everything that happened in the last chapter)//•

Dream was in shock. His brother, his real brother. Vanished before his eyes. His world was dark, his last spark of hope. Dusted. All that was left was corruption. At least he figured something out, no one cared, not even the thing he'd been calling his brother. Well, 'sister'. He finally learned what pronouns to call nightmare. (Finally)

Dream left in sorrow. There was one thing he could do now, edicius. He didn't want to live, not after that. Tears streamed down his face as he retreated back to his room, which was a mess. There he curled up into a ball and cried. He cried and cried and cried. His sobs echoed throughout the empty house, and soon enough he fell asleep.

But in the night, two figures came into his room. They looked around in shock, 'what happened?' They thought. The two looked down in pity on broken skeleton in-front of them. "Oh dear.." the taller one said. "*sigh* let's clean up." Replied the other.

But, the voices in the room made dream feel better, safer. He recognized them, they were his friends. And that made him happy. He finally slept peacefully.

The two "strangers" cuddles up to dream and too fell asleep.

They were happy again.

•————————————•

HeY! I'm back-

Anyway, this is kinda just what happened to dream so ->-

Any ideas for the next chapter?

 (Like, ideas for a date error and nightmare should go on?😏)