Warning: May cause physiological damage, heart attacks, severe anxiety, or damaged relationships. Do not use if severely depressed or troubled.

Keep away from public.
CLL 25 - PRC to FLR4, Lab 7

He inspected it before walking to a nearby helper.

"Hi, can I help you?" The boy asked as Skeppy approached him. He wore a yellow sweater with a star and had messy pink hair. Skeppy held up the case. "Hey, do these do anything?" He asked while briskly re-reading the warning.

The boy stiffened up when shown the case. He started fumbling with his feet. "Oh- those are- my.. Old 3D glasses. Didn't need them anymore." He said nervously, saying the last part quickly. Skeppy gave him a skeptic look. "We didn't wanna have it just OUT there so we put it in a case we found.. So.. Sorry about the warning.." They mumbled.

Skeppy gave a small nod before giving it another look. He DID have a comic at home that said it was 3D. Maybe now he could finally see the villian punch the guy in the face. But in 3D!

"How much?" He asked. The boy quickly shook his head and patted his shoulder. "If you'd like, you can just have it! I got them for free anyways, just take it!" He rushed, almost like he was trying to get him to leave. Skeppy could already tell he wasn't wanted from the way he acted. "I- O-Okay, thanks. That's nice of you!" He said while walking towards Bad. The boy just smiled and waved Skeppy goodbye while looking relieved.

Rude.

"Oh my goodness Geppy, we have to go, come on!" Bad complained to him, catching him away from his thoughts. He pocketed the case and started carrying the bags again. "Did you get anything?"

For some reason, there was a feeling in his gut. It was weird. It made him pause for a second. Was it a bad feeling? Was it a good one? It just felt like an instinct. Like..

"Nope. It was all trash."

A gut feeling.

"Let's just hurry back to the house. The cold stuff is going bad!" Bad whined, kneeing Skeppy in the side of his thigh. Skeppy did a "Hey!" and elbowed him back as the two laughed.

He still felt like something wasn't right though. It was odd.

--✨--

Skeppy quickly ran into his room and rummaged through his drawer. He quickly turned his books over and found a paper back comic on the bottom. There was a big "3D" in the corner and Skeppy grabbed it with a swift hand. He quickly turned the pages and pulled the case out. He opened it carefully and pulled the glasses out with a wobbly hand. He quickly slid them on his ears and picked up the comic again.

He glossed over the comic and quickly became disappointed at the lack of page jumping visuals. Was this comic even 3D or were they just lying? What a scam.

He sighed and threw the comic back in the drawer angrily and stood up, throwing himself on his bed. Bad shouted from the kitchen.

"Are you gonna help me put these away!"

Skeppy sighed and threw himself back up, throwing the door open more. "I'm comiiiiiinnng!" He shouted with a groan.