Aokiji does agree, but feels that he should make a comment for her case. "You're right, but she might not be a lost cause. Before I froze her alive, she told me something to help me in the future. She's willing to share her knowledge to help those that she trusts, from what she learned of us in her world."

The fleet admiral feels slightly relieved by the new information, because if they can get her on their side, her knowledge, of both the future and of where she's from, could be of great use to them. "In that case, I'll order our Cipher Pol teams to bring her to me alive. I already have a few members of CP 8 placed in Water Seven for this. With their experience in catching outsiders, and having CP 9 with them, they shouldn't have any trouble in catching her, along with Nico Robin. I'll update you when we have them. Until then, you may go, but be close on standby. We don't know if Wind Rider stopped gaining future knowledge of this world when she came here, so if she can predict both CP 9 and 8's actions, then we need all the man power we have to catch the Straw Hats."

"Alright." The ice admiral remains stoic as soon as those words are said, and calmly leaves the office for Sengoku to make the order to Cipher Pol.

As Aokiji roams the halls of the base, he can't help but be curious as to how all of this will play out. He knows that he'll have to join the offense if needed, but he can't help but hope the outsider's prediction about Nico Robin was right. Ever since he spared her life twenty years ago, he's kept tabs on her in hopes that she would find a place of her own to belong in.

He knows that the World Government didn't make it easy for her, so he couldn't blame her for going to the criminal underworld. With her going from one place to the other though, and leaving destruction in her wake, he doesn't know how much longer he can let it last. If she doesn't find a place with the crew that was willing to protect her from even himself, then he'll have no choice, but to go against Saul's wishes to take her down.

He quietly sighs at the two choices, but he knows that at least for now, he can only go to his quarters for a nap. After a few steps though, he pauses when the outsider's advice rings in his head. *"Get yourself stronger. You can be the Fleet Admiral that this world needs if you defeat the lava mutt."*

Aokiji can't help but chuckle at Rose's nickname for his comrade, before he turns around and starts walking to the training room instead. If getting stronger keeps Akainu from becoming Fleet Admiral, he's willing to hold off on his nap for a while.

**************************************

With a new morning going by for the Straw Hat pirates, each member is going through their day without a care in the world.

That is, all except for the crew's logia user. It's been four days since they recovered their memories, and Rose hasn't seen a single sign of them reaching Water Seven yet. She was able to use the time to train her powers, swordsmanship, and lock picking skills, but the anticipation is still killing her.

After this morning's routine training, she tries to make a change in her routine, to help keep her mind sharp, by sitting on the deck, with her back to the mast while reading her constellation book. Even though she's read it cover to cover at least three times, it's still a good tool for her to let her mind wander to the universe.

As for her lover though, Luffy's gotten bored out of his mind on his spot on Merry's figurehead. He doesn't want to go fishing with Usopp and Chopper again, because he feels like he's always doing that. And with Nami visiting Sanji in the kitchen more, it's even harder for him to get a snack than normal...

He groans in frustration of not finding anything to do, then looks behind him to find Rose reading away. A playful grin grows on his face when he gets an idea to pass the time, then gets up and jumps onto the deck.