002

It has been 2 years since i ran away. Life is better now, for all 2 years i have been travelling around the world meeting new people and making new friends but no love interests so far .

Today is the day I make my final stop and make a place i can call home and when I mean make a place I mean my compelled vampires. 

I finally arrive in beacon hills and i plan to get myself in the middle of all the drama because you've got to love a Drama Queen anyways i drop my bags off at my new large house and make my way to the high school where I have already Enrolled. As I step off my Dodge Tomahawk motorbike, I am Greeted by the principal who was defiantly sucking up to me for money, As i turn my head a bit im met with a site id never thought id see 2 Alphas in one spot and if thats wowed your mind there both hot except one of them gives me Gay bestfriend vibes witch i totally live for i lulled my head to the side and realised I cant be seen or there going to try and kill me and Bam there heads gone .

{Aidens P.O.V} 

I was just about to pounce on McCall when i smelt coconuts and I dont know anyone who smells like coconuts i turned my head a bit to see a goddess like women standing in the shadows unafraid of what she just say "Ethan whos that" i was a bout to say when i turned my head and there was Deculation staring at me even though hes blind "Bring me the girl she smells like victory and power".

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\//\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\//\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\//\/\/\/\//\/\/\/ 

hope you guys enjoyed sorry its short again ive been kind of busy but it will be longer next time (Thats what she said)