First Encounter; Michelangelo

I groan as I put my head to my desk. It was currently two in the morning and getting my homework done has been the biggest challenge so far. I had been sitting there for over four hours trying to get my history finished, but everything on the sheet is nowhere to be found in the textbook or on the internet, making it harder to figure out what this teacher was thinking when she had assigned this to the class.

I had only gotten three of the forty questions done, I even texted the smartest kids in the class and they did not even understand. Trying to figure the questions out was torture, my brain didn't like the fact I was trying to understand something that isnt meant to be understood. Throwing my pencil across the room, I sit back, my head leaning against the top of the chair, making me stare at my colorful ceiling.

I slowly get out of my chair, mumbling incoherent swears. I gave up on trying to figure out the work and just decided to finally go do my nightly routine. I walk into the bathroom that connects to my bedroom and grab my makeup remover. I peel off my lashes before I take the cheap wipe out of the packaging and scrub my face with it. Getting rid of my neon eyeliner and glitter lipstick, my foundation came off fairly easy with the blush. Finally looking myself in the mirror, my face bare, I spot a frown forming on my lips. I never liked how I looked, my self esteem was never very high. I sigh and peel off my black t-shirt and remove my belt from my pants. Unbuttoning the camo pants, I let them fall to my ankles before I unclip my bra and slip off my underwear.

Pulling my phone from the pocket of my pants, I unlock it and open YouTube. I scroll through the videos recommended as I start to fill the bath with hot water. Watching the colors zoom pass and then suddenly stop when I spot a playlist, quickly clicking on it I set my phone down. Music filled the room with the running water rising in the tub. I soon stop the water and step in the hot water, sighing as I sit in it, my stressed figure finally relaxing in the tub. Leaning back and sinking down a bit so I feel the water on my neck and some on my face.

Dunking my head under the water so my hair can be wet, I blow a couple bubbles before coming back up. I reach for my conditioner and when I have it in my grasp, I open it and squeeze some in my hand before lathering it in my long H/T locks. After my hair was gathered with the product, I pulled as much hair I could grab into a loose hair tie and grab my razar from the shelf above me. Gripping the shaving cream as well, I stick my legs out from under the water, slowly starting to spread the fluffy cream over them, and slowly glide the blades along them.

~-~

I rummaged through my clothes for something more comfortable and finally settled on an oversized hoodie with the word 'freedom' in big capital letters. I slipped it over my otherwise bare body and was about to turn off my lights when something came flying through my open window and landed right in front of me. I stood there in shock as I looked down to see a giant turtle lying on the ground, knocked unconscious from the impact no doubt.

I panicked and grabbed my hammer I was using yesterday to hang some pictures and held it tight. Using my foot, I turned the turtle around so he can face me and the two things that caught my eye were the orange mask over his eyes and the stickers on his shell. He looked really beat up and did not look in any shape to be leaving anytime soon.

I studied him for a little more before considering either throwing him back out the window or id i should help him. I shrugged 'what can go wrong?' I ask myself and drop the hammer at my feet and push the turtle on my back, his green arms draped over my shoulders. I place him on my bed and zoom back to the bathroom, go under the sink and grab the first aid kit. When I make it back to the turtle in orange, I softly remove his gear and mask, placing it on my bedside table. The yellow and orange spots along his green skin seemed like they were glowing in the dimly lit room. I start cleaning the cuts and lightly icing the bruises along his body. When he's all wrapped up and fixed, I pull the covers over him and watch him form a small smile on his lips as he snuggles into the warmth.

A yawn escapes my lips and I look over at my clock and see it's past four in the morning. Groaning, I drag my feet to the small couch that sits on the edge of my bed. I lay down on it, fluffing the pillows on it slightly and grabbing one of the blankets from the edge of my bed. I finally fell into a much needed slumber.

~-~

My eyes flutter open, the smell of bacon entering my nose. I sit up slowly, looking around, the bed I placed the turtle man in is messy and he is nowhere to be seen. Standing off of the couch, I walk to the kitchen where the smell is coming from. As I enter the room, I see the turtle standing over my stove, flipping a pancake skillfully and checking the other foods that he is cooking. His gear was returned to him and he was swaying to a little tune he's humming. A small smile makes its way to my face, a tiny giggle escapes my lips. His head snaps in my direction, the grin on his face drops as he stares at me. I become nervous, waving a shaky hand as a 'hello' to him. We stand there like that for what felt like an eternity until my eyes travel behind him.

"OH CRAP! THE FOOD"

I want to clarify that I'm aging up the characters by two years because I do not feel comfortable creating a non-platonic type of love like I am intending for these for a 13 year old.

word count: 1092