Chapter 1

(Here's a pic of Aidan to bless your eyes with his hawtness! :) )

-------- can't cope for now-------

(Y/N POV)

My phone went off with a sudden bzzz bzzz

Charlotte:OMG Y/N DID YOU HEAR THE NEWS?

I checked the time. 8:30. What could she possibly want at this time of the morning?! It was the start of summer break and I had just started to get comfy. And on top of that, it was a Saturday. My parent's weren't even up, though my brother would be. watching cartoons, I suppose.

I texted back a quick response: No. what happened?

I put my phone down and rolled over again trying to block out that annoying bzzz sound. What could possibly be so important that was worth to text at 8:30?

The sound I dreaded came back. bzzz bzzz

Charlotte: Aidan's doing a concert here this Friday! You have to go!

I leaped out of bed, opened my door and ran to my parent's room. They were both still asleep. My mum (or mom for you Americans) was wearing her 'shut up and kiss me' sleep mask and had her hair up in grey curlers. My dad was sprawled out in the bed like a starfish. My god...

"MUM! DAD! AIDAN'S DOING A CONCERT AT THAT THEATRE 10 MINS AWAY! WE NEEEEDDDDD TO GOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" I shrieked excitedly. Aidan had been my celeb crush for almost 5 years now. Pretty much everyone I had met knew that I had a massive crush on him. That's probably why I haven't had a boyfriend for a while. hm.

" Wha-?" My dad sat bolt upright in the bed.

" That's nice, dear" my mum exclaimed, trying to go back to sleep.

"We have to get ticket's! It's next Friday! He's only giving out 100 more ticket's!" I exclaimed.

"Ugh fine," dad groaned," where's my credit card?"

"Downstairs," I answered.

"Thanks honey." He got up, kissed me on the head and walked downstairs.

"Who is this Alex Gallagher, anyway?" My mum exclaimed as she stretched up to grab her dressing gown.

"Aidan Gallagher, and he's an actor, singer/songwriter and an UN ambassador. I've told you about him before. I'm definitely going to take Charlotte with me!" I said, excitedly.

My dad came bouncing up the stairs, out of breath by how many stairs he had to go up and down.

" Ok it's done now, Y/N. I got you two ticket's. I thought you might want to bring Charlotte along with you."

"Thanks dad." I said.

I gave him a hug and walked into my room to grab my phone. I plugged my headphones into the plug and put on Spotify. I practically flew down the stairs whilst listening to bury a friend by Billie Eilish and went into the kitchen. I made toast lathered with jam and tea in the mug that my aunt Sarah bought for my mum. I danced my way into the front room and plugged my headphones into my laptop.

I decided to play Aidan's blog at the Niagara fall's, even though I had watched it about a billion times. now a billion and one.

Bzzz bzzz. My phone buzzed on the soft leather of the sofa. Must be Charlotte.

Charlotte: So? Did you get ticket's or what?

I shot back a message: Yeah! And my dad got you one as well!

In a matter of seconds she replied: Ah, cool! I'll meet you at your house at 10:00 we'll get there at about 10:15.

I sent her one back: Cool. Can't wait!

I lent back in my seat and listened to the smooth voice of Aidan in the background, with the fireworks in the black night sky.

I couldn't believe my luck. In a matter of days I would actually be going to an Aidan Gallagher concert! EEEEEEE!

A/N: hi :) Btw this story is pre-covid times, just so you know. Next chapter out soon!