Chapter 7

--------------- Escape -----------------

My alarm went off with a loud ringing noise. Ugh, why did I turn it up last night? I rose out of bed and went to my wardrobe. I didn't want to do anything really active today, so I decided to go with a casual look.

(Genuinely so sorry about the f**ck ugly other photo, this one is way better)

I put the outfit on and walked over to my dressing table. I brushed through my h/c hair and put it up in a messy bun. I grabbed my laptop, charger and my phone and walked downstairs to the kitchen so I could do my homework. I decided to have jam on toast (jelly if you're American, idk) and put the bread in the toaster. As I was waiting, my phone started to ring. I walked over and looked at who was calling. I was hoping that it was Aidan, but it wasn't. It was Charlotte.

"Hey y/n, I just want to ask you for a favour. Could you possibly do my history homework for me? It won't take too long, but I wanted to ask you 'cause-". I didn't want to hear it anymore. I cut her off. "You know what Charlotte? No, you've been so rude to me lately. You never told me where you were going last time I saw you. Also, no I won't do your homework for you. If it won't take that long, then you do it yourself." I stopped to take a breath. "So you can just take our friendship and your homework and shove it up your-" She cut me off. "Ugh fine, be like that. You know I was just using you for popularity, right? I never wanted to be your friend anyways. I also saw what Aidan posted on his Instagram of you. I have a crush on him too, so you better watch out." She hung up. Ugh. What a cow. The toaster made a ping noise, notifying me that the toast was ready. I spread butter and jam on the toast and sat down to enjoy my breakfast (and the freedom from Charlotte). Then I remembered what she said. What Aidan posted? I got out my phone and looked on his Instagram.

@AidanRGallagher (just pretend him and trinity are verified cause I can't do it XD)

819,765 likes                                                         (also pretend the boy is Aidan,obvs)

819,765 likes (also pretend the boy is Aidan,obvs)

Aidy's_gurl: OMG WHO IS THIS?!