Chapter 17

————— first filming day—————
A few days after the script reading, we were all ready to start shooting. My rehearsals with Aidan were a bit more awkward than I thought they were going to be. Whenever we had a scene where we would have to look into each other's eyes, we would start to laugh. But I knew Aidan, and acting was a big part of his life so he wouldn't want to get anything wrong like that. Then when we got to the kiss scene, he would always skip it. It was weird that he was doing that because surely we should practice what kiss looked good before the actual shot.

Anyway, we both pulled up to the set and went to go to see our trailers.  It was the first filming day. Luckily, mine and Aidan's trailers were right next to each other, so it would be easy to see him. "Ok, I'll see you in a minute, y/n, just put your bag down and your stuff anywhere you want and meet me outside." He walked into his trailer and I walked into mine.

It wasn't too much, but it was enough to keep myself entertained and so I could work on some stuff. I put my bag down, charged my phone and walked out of the door and down the little steep steps. "Ok, so where to next?" I asked Aidan, rocking back and forth on my feet as he was shutting his door. "Wardrobe then hair and makeup." We walked across the camp full of trailers into the one that said wardrobe.

When you walked in, there was a little section for girls and a little section for boys. My dresser was really nice. Her name was Michelle and she said that she would be taking care of all of my looks, but I didn't have a lot of costumes, so we just looked through them. My first outfit was a black turtle neck with black jeans, a black and white checked jacket and black and white boots. The only colour that wasn't black was a little gold pin on the jacket that had a little commission symbol on it. I had never noticed it before. "Ok, you can go into the dressing room and change. Come out and I'll make some adjustments if needed."

I went into the dressing room and closed the door. I took off my clothes, pulled the jeans and shirt on and put the boots on. I then put the jacket on, put my clothes in a bag that I brought over and opened the door. "Ohhh, it fits like a glove" Michelle said, clasping her hands together. I liked this look, it was edgy and pretty much my style. I turned around and saw Aidan standing in the doorway of the girls part. I walked over to him. "So, what do you think?" I asked him, put my hands in the back pocket. "I-it looks great, amazing in fact!" He said, a cozy blush creeping onto his cheeks and nose. I looked down. His uniform made him look cute, like a little school boy. " you don't look to bad yourself, man." Ugh. Note-to-self, NEVER say that to a guy again. He just laughed and we walked out of the trailer.

When we arrived at the hair and makeup trailer, my stylist showed me what hairstyle she was going to do and what makeup she was going to do.

When Aidan had his makeup done, he came over and sat on the empty chair next to me

When Aidan had his makeup done, he came over and sat on the empty chair next to me. The woman was just finishing my hair and put hairspray so it wouldn't move while we were moving around set.
"Do you like you're hair, y/n?" my stylist said, looking into the mirror. Her name was Ericka and she had bright purple hair that really stood out and like a million rings. "I love it! If you weren't here, I don't think my hair could look this good!" I smiled back at her in the mirror. I saw Aidan smile at my face, but ignored it. "I like your look as well ,y/n. It suits you" Aidan said. "And my normal look doesn't?" I put my hand on my heart, mock-offended. "N-no! I didn't mean it like that! I just meant that- I..." Aidan waved his hands, trying to apologise to me. "Aidan, chill, I'm just messing with you." I laughed. "Why you little..." he dragged me out of the chair and tapped me lightly on the head. "Ok, let's go!" We ran out of the trailer and went to set.
——————————————————
Hey everyone! Sorry for the short chapter this week, but I had a lot of drama going on and I wanted to lay off writing for a bit. I hope you guys understand. Love you all!
Ruby Xxxxx